Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I know, not the best thought through plan!

But will have it for the table tennis final next thursday - all those men's balls....:D

Morning Susie! Happy Birthday Present Getting xx hope you have lots of fun with it xx

Have a smashing day Susie xxx

Morning Susie, ah those were the days, I had a mullet, believe it or not :)

Stunning weather here, really hot.

Afternoon all

Woke up shivering and hot in the night and was exhausted this morning - so gave myself the day off. The boss has full on flu but I think I'm just tired from all the long hours.

Do not feel like eating at all....or at least, can't be bothered to cook anything.

Orbs was very cute this morning, she curled up beside me in bed for a zzzz, little head resting on my arm, awww :)

Evening Susie... Hope you've not gone down with a lurgy!! Hugs xx

Not surprised you needed some down-time Susie, it has been full on the last couple of weeks, glad you feel better after a rest xxxx

Morning my lovely. Have you got a copy of the guide to the games? They were talking about it on my local radio station sasying it's about 500 pages lol. The trivia they picked out made me think of you. Now I think I've remembered it correctly, but I was driving at the time. Apparently the old Soviet Union banned table tennis at one time because they believed it to be bad for your eyes!
Have a lovely day xx

Hope you're feeling better today, Susie - you must have been absolutely frazzled the past few weeks, so it's no wonder you needed to rest up.

Look after yourself, hon xxx

OMG kids what a cr*ppy day!

It started badly, to be sure. I'm still feeling unwell and woke up at 4am with the entire bed drenched. Blah...then a whole list of annoying things happened...

It's too hot, a senior manager is sitting at my computer in the Greenwich office (gawd only knows why) and the hotdesk computer won't work properly.

I've nearly come to blows with the horrible and very un-Christian producer of Songs of Praise because I have to stop them filming at 3pm because the PM (we think) is doing an interview with awful Piers Morgan then outside our building and his Security team is shutting us down...and met Aled Jones and he's a d*head with a fake TV tan.

And I have to endure a two hour brand story workshop in a room without aircon.

Is it gin o'clock yet?

Meanwhile, interesting news on the no-exercise diet front - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18985141

Last edited:
Interesting article Susie... Volume resonates xxx is it gin o clock yet? Lol. X

Back