Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Think I had about 4 hours sleep last night - too hot, too much caffeine and newly back into ketosis = insomnia :(

Thankfully it's cooled down a lot today so at least that part of the equation will disappear (and if I could just stop drinking so much flipping tea, so would the caffeine, lol! :cool:)

Want her for a bit, Bren? :)

I am hot, tired, bored and on my own in the office - a dangerous combination which allows me to spend ages on the web. Found a lovely flat to have a look at, just waiting for the agent to ring because I don't quite get the room configuration. Check out the views though!

1 bedroom apartment for sale in Marina, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN38

It's about 400 sq ft bigger than the other one...wonder if I could squeeze a 2nd bedroom in there somewhere? :)

You're making me want to move, Susie, that apartment looks so airy and gorgeous.

Also, if you really had old lady bladder that sneezing fit would have been much more dangerous ;)

LOL@ML - there have been times when sneezing led to running (to the loo) - or to some unexpected expelleramus :D :D

The flat is very light and airy, isn't it? 13 foot ceilings, lovely! it's more than I wanted to pay but still manageable - and if it's my last move, why not have a room with a view!

wow looks so bright and airy :D
sleep last night was sparse due to one of the grandchildren having a screaming fit in the wee hours because
he wasn't allowed in his mums bed(we're trying to break a habt ! ) i know what i would have done,however
he's not mine and sometimes there's a fine line with a mummy and a nannas intervention lol

Morning!

Oh sorry to hear that, Lainey - unlike you, I finally got a good night's sleep! I feel very upbeat and chipper, because it's a bit cooler - I'm not one of those who thrives in hot weather.

Don't think I'll worry about the seaview flat for the moment. It is lovely and big, but will needs lots of dosh spending on it - and I really would prefer more than one bedroom.

I'm going to go on hols, come back and focus on low carb/JUDDD eating again, be interviewed for my job, hopefully get it - and then see what's available. Maybe it will have dropped in price...:)

Ooops forgot to buy one! I always do Saturday lotto and sometimes Friday Euromillions - so expect a call either Saturday or Sunday :)

Happy days continue - I brought my locked tablet to work so I could courier it back for a refund - and a lovely colleague has managed to unjam it, so we're up and running again! :) Neither of us know how he did it, but who cares! But am having to force myself to stop playing with it and do some work...:rolleyes:

Evening Susie...the flat sounds gorgeous xx

Tiddly Susie! Always makes me think of Winnie the Pooh.

The more it snows
Tiddly-Pom
The more it goes
Tiddly-Pom
On snowing...

Morning all!

After lots of wine, no dinner and a late night I am amazed to report that I feel as bright as a button today :D It was lots of fun, and much laughter, so maybe that's why :)

How's everyone today?

Back