Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Welcome back Susie, sounds like a brilliant time was had by all. Glad Orby is going to be ok, stalker cat certainly needs a lesson in manners!!! 1lb is nothing at all to put on, I put more on than that yesterday lol. So nice to have you back xxxx

Welcome back Susie, sounds like you had a fantabulous time away again!!!

I can sympathise with the weather as it was 45 most days in Turkey and over the two weeks I gained 7lb ish...which considering I ate bread, battered items and drank copious amounts of wine amongst other lovely things wasn't bad at all!!

Poor Orby.....! Hope she's in the mend, I bet she's glad to have her mummy back :)

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon all - and thanks so much for your welcome backs :D I must say, it's lovely to be wfh today, although I just hung some washing out and it's now threatening to rain!

Bet Orby is glad to have you home :)
Poor Orby but glad she's going to recover quickly
Glad Orby is going to be ok, stalker cat certainly needs a lesson in manners!!!
Poor Orby.....! Hope she's in the mend, I bet she's glad to have her mummy back :)

Thanks ladies, she is very clingy today, but in a good way, and the foot is on the mend :) I'm going to have a proper catflap installed and get her microchipped so at least she's safe inside.

Our old cats used to get bullied by a big, nasty black and white cat - Mum used to go after it with a water pistol whenever she caught it stalking one of them. It didn't stick around for long, lol :cool:

Mmm it's so upsetting. I've tried the water pistol, which works when I'm around - but when I'm not here, it comes back and terrorises poor Orby. The house sitter said it just sat right next to the window staring menacingly in, for hours, and even tried to spray her bike! Horrid thing. We were here first, but I guess it's a really deep territorial thing for it...?

Morning cherub! So lovely to have you back here - have truly missed you! ....I SO sympathize with the puffing/knee pain stuff - I've been there done that and NEVER want to be there again - thankfully that hardly happens now for me - but, I DO think that you are far more determined than I ever was. I would prefer to just watch folk go uphills or climb steps rather than take part - I had no killer instinct! lol So WELL DONE on doing that - amazing!!!

Missed you too lovie xxxx But you do make me smile - I have virtually no true grit at all, not like you!

Morning Susie, sounds like a wonderful time love, I'm so pleased for you. Welcome back. :)

Thanks Jimbob - lovely to be away, but lovely to be home too!

5-2 or JUDDD? what are they?

Hi Stubbsey - 5-2 is where you eat lowish carb for five days and two days are 600 cals or under. JUDDD is much the same, 500 cals on what they call down days (DDs) and anything you like on up days (UDs) :)

My cat flap has a dial with 4 settings on it - closed, open, and one setting that lets cats in but not out again, and one that lets them out but not in.

The in but not out is useful for getting and keeping them in at night, then switch it round to make sure no other cats can come in either. I can't remember where I got it - homebase maybe?

Good to have you back Susie and amazing on only gaining 1lb!

You can get cat flaps which work with the microchip so only your cat can use - well worth it:)

''ello chook... so lovely to see you posting on here! that's all I wanted to say... see you when I'm in the bath... well... not literally! lol

But, you know what I mean! xx

LOL thanks love, it's lovely to be back and chatting wiv ya again :D

Orby has just had her first antibiotic pill - easier than I thought! Only nine to go....

Right, just going to finish my online gorcery shop for Friday - I've swapped to Sainsburys because they gave such whopping sponsorship to the Paralympics :D

Thanks LadyF for clearing that up, tho they sound like complicated diets, i dont like anything i have to think to hard about, it hurts my brian! (i always call it brian lol) i have exactly the same problem with a big bully neibour cat. its a really lovely ultra fluffy white pedigree job, it may look cute but its pure evil. I am sure it is the one that injured baby when she was first finding her way outside, it has chased Norris (my old cat) in the house and had her pinned in the front room. I had to throw a shoe at it to make it run and it even stopped and turned to glare at me as if it was going to take me on. Today it chased baby over the fence and into the house, so it got the shoe again, it missed but at least it scared it off. I have scared it off with a hose before, damn thing is too fast to get wet though. Its a menace, its had every one of my poor cats running scared. If Norris was younger she would have probaby seen it off she was a fierce little moggie in her day. (she is called Norris because she has a grumpy face like Norris Cole from Corrie, my son named her not me lol)

its good to have you back!!

Thanks hun - and call me Susie :D

That cat sounds horrible! Pure evil is right! It's so frustrating and upsetting having a bullycat nearby, especially because there's nothing I can do about it :(

There are now two cats hanging round - I do hope Orby is alright on her own today!

Back at work today, with a pretty long to do list, but not going to bust a gut :)

Morning LAdyF hope your 1st day back goes ok, well done on the 1lb gain on hols, especially when Italy was your destination.

Note to self... Stay away from Stubbsey's garden or if not - steer clear of the shoe!! Lol

Evening Susie!!! Xx

Back