Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi, sorry couldnt reply sooner had a day outtoday, sadly bumpers are not small, they used to be considered large once upon a time but only DD with all the Es Fs n someone i know a double J i feel almost flat. In the past when i have lost weight they reduced once they almost disappeared size 10 hung on me did not look nice, bumpers were more like bee stings. I actually felt boyish and miserable, having had them since i was in junior school it was a bit odd to be without them. I always wished them away, got them too young when i was shy so hated being so noticeable, then when they were gone i hated that too. Guess we are never happy with what we have.

Morning all

Another day, another panic....and am getting a nasty tickle in my throat, just in time for the weekend, oh joy. Also had to evict the boss lady from my seat, cheeky mare just logs in whenever she feels like it!

Feeling quite hungover (forgot the Atkins alcohol slam dunk thing) and was running late this morning but have been a good girl and grabbed completely low carb goodies from the fridge :)

Morning all

Another day, another panic....and am getting a nasty tickle in my throat, just in time for the weekend, oh joy. Also had to evict the boss lady from my seat, cheeky mare just logs in whenever she feels like it!

Feeling quite hungover (forgot the Atkins alcohol slam dunk thing) and was running late this morning but have been a good girl and grabbed completely low carb goodies from the fridge :)

hope u don't cone down with anything ...we don't have time for illness do we lol....well done on the grab and go lol and hope hangover goes quickly xx

Thanks Angie

Am having to have a diet coke (first one in months) but think i will make it through to 5pm :)

I've got a salami and cheese low carb roll, some cucumber, yoghurt and low carb granola - and LOTS of water haha.

LOL thx ML.

Am off home shortly, my cold has got progressively worse - so it'll be a weekend in bed for me. Could be worse, I guess :)

Been very good foodwise today, rule to self - always have cold meat/cooked chicken/cheese slices in the fridge ready to grab!

Evening.g well done on the food, great focus, I hope sniffles go away soon...

How are you feeling? My cold is getting worse, nose blocked, eyes stinging , hope you start to feel better soon, big hugs :)

oh thats horrible i hate that sort of cold where you just can't breathe hope u feel better soon xx

We're all in the wars today!

Still feeling rubbish, but luckily it's my day off so will rug up at home today. Am glugging hot lemon and honey, and ladies I would urge you to go and get Sudafed sinus spray, it was my saviour last night - stopped my nose running and meant I could breathe to sleep.

Get better soon, all xxx

Last edited:
Hope your feeling better by this evening Susie, great your home so you can rest up with Orby. Will remember the Sudafed. Any plans this weekend? :)

Afternoon Susie, stick some scotch in your hot lemon - will have you right as rain (or you won't care) - my cold symptoms have not been too bad really but I have 2 huge cold sores, one on my top lip and one on my bottom lip - also a suspicious swelling on my chin that probably is one too............sexy huh? Hope you feel better soon hon xxx

Thanks all - just woke from another snooze, courtesy of tea and nurofen (tea always makes me sleepy, odd that). Feel the same but can't expect miracles.

Just want to be well for Monday and the interview...but on the bright side, I'm not eating much. Food tastes dirty-ish, just made a low carb wrap with roast beef cheese and mayo, heated up, and left half of it. Might have some chicken stock soup later.

Thanks re the Scotch tip Brennie - but believe it or not this is a dry house at the moment! :eek::D Sorry to hear about the cold sores, have you been taking the lysine?

Susie, have a lovely easy weekend. I find lots of fresh ginger and chillies in broth helps to ease colds. I hope you'll be right as rain for your interview.

Yes, most important thing to do this weekend is sleeeeeeeep. Sleep is a healer. And WELL DONE for staying on plan despite being a sickly little plant.

Back