Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Just had the biggest laughing fit :D I'm selling a couple of surplus gadgets on eBay and was trying to fit one back into its box - when HRH Orbit decided she could fit in too - to the tiniest little box - so she squishes in and then looks at me with her best regal look, as if to say "Now life is complete!" - even though she looked like a complete prat :D

Sorry there's no picture but I was laughing too much. What is it about cats and boxes? :)

Afternoon all

Another busy day - but only two weeks to go, then it's two weeks of complete indulgence yahoo!!!! :D Mind you, I had some chocolate last night and felt sick after four - the old palate does change!

Hope everyone's OK - will catch up later.

LOL no I got it off FB

This is Orbit - more Paris Hilton than Batman :D

On boxes1.jpg005.JPG

Awwww!! I'm not a fan of cats atall but wow she's gorgeous! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly the same as me; I'm not a cat fan, but she's soooo cute! I'm reading a book at the moment about a street busker and his cat called Bob. It's lovely.
So glad the avatar isn't Orbit, it's scary!

Evening Susie - just back from being locked in a rehearsal studio recording video for a band - got paid in JD - another bottle for the collection - how rock and very roll is that???
Just hope the footage is good enough to be used :eek:.

FACEBOOK IS DOWN and I only just found out as there is no signal in a soundproofed box!! OMG - life as we know it has ended lol

Hope you and HRH Orbit are well and coping without FB xx

The same here, blue skies but freeeeezing!!!

Ohhh your right it is only 9 days! Yayyy :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gone dark here now, Brennie :(

But all good - put my Nicer Dicer Plus on eBay which has already got more £ than I thought and there's still a few days to go.

I've reinvested the money and bought a fab phone/answering machine (don't currently have one), and a Cookworks espresso machine for £20 including delivery - so am very happy :)

Can't wait to get home - but not long to go now!

been listing frantically on ebay lately, lots of stuff to sell and its good i have bought most of my christmas presents with the money i have made... all good xx

Ebay is great, isn't it? I once sold my flat's kitchen for £50 - and bought another nicer one, also for £50 - bargain! :) The man who bought the kitchen had to come round to disassemble it and when he'd finished he then installed my new benchtop and hooked up all the plumbing - double bargain! :D

Brrr old day, isn't it? And got so foggy last night!

Starting to wind down a bit for Christmas now - students are disappearing, no more concerts for the year, and a chance to get caught up on some other things and planning for big events next year.

Have a good day, all xxx

Glad to hear every things calmer at work Susie. I love my nicer dicer for making soup, but haven't used it in a while. Nespresso is my new toy and I'm never giving it up.

Loving the new avatar. Think I've seen it on FB. x

Morning all

Sorry for not responding, been a bit under the weather with a bug that's going round work - slept almost all day yesterday, and all night too! Pretty unusual for me, as you know. Working from home today, as I still feel a bit shaky, but hopefully will get rid of it over the weekend in time for the big coastal commuting adventure.

Thanks Val re the avatar, yes I pinched it off FB :)

ML - the guy who bought the kitchen came round and unscrewed all the cupboards and lifted up the bench/sink thing - it was quite easy (for him) :)

Back