Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Bloody hell Susie, that's bigger than the one in my local. Can I come and live with you whilst the ashes are on? :D

Morning all

Lisa hun - well done on marshalling the troops but sorry you got a twisted ankle out of it! Hope it's feeling better now xxx

And lol Jim of course you can come and stay - I must say, I am loving watching Lovefilm downloads on the Mac screen, and I've got an external DVD drive on order (much cheaper than the Mac and more reliable, by all accounts), so then I can watch all my movies in 21 inch glory :D Am about to buy the box set of Big Bang Theory - just started watching it on the tellie and love it, it's real guffaw stuff. Now I just need the time to watch it...

And this time next week I'll be in Istanbul woohoo!!!! :D

Istanbul, sounds lovely Susie, look what a mate sent me. :)
susierugby.jpg

Teehee couldn't resist!

Evening all - been to a conference (surprisingly good) and then did a bit of holiday shopping - and am cream crackered!

Hope you're all well.

LOL, Nice one Susie. :)

Morning all

Blowing gales outside today, better not be windy when I'm in the plane on Tuesday or you'll hear the screaming from here! :)

Despite not having exercised all week and making some really bad food choices, I've sts'd today - so am very happy with that. Next weigh in will be when I get back, and hopefully I won't have a gain.

Morning all

Just a quick visit to say toodle-oo before I go. Eat, drink and be merry and I'll see you in a couple of weeks xxx

Hello cherubs and how are you all?!!!!

I had a fab time in Turkey (will post pics once I download them at home) - 30 degrees most days, really well organised tour, 5 star hotels and lots to see and do.

Struggling back at work today, TBH, but am very smug about the fact that I am the only person in the office (in London?) with a tan tee hee :D And there's a long weekend coming up, which is fab!

Hope you are all well and happy? Sxx

Morning all

Ten hours' sleep and I'm still feeling shattered! AND I had to turn the heating on last night. This weather is ridiculous...I was too tired to sort pics last night so here's a link to the ancient city of Ephesus - the library is enormous! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephesus

Nothing to report on the food front as I'm back on CC on Monday, so just emptying out the freezer until then. I did get left some lovely cheese from Neal's Yard, as one of my housesitters works there :)

Anyone have a whole fruit juicer they particularly like and can recommend?

Popping in to subscribe. Sounds like a fantastic holiday. Must have been a bit of a shock to the system, coming back to our current weather!

Hi Susie,

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts and glad to be able to finally say hello. Hope you are well?

Back