Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Me too Lisa I gained 28 lbs - mfp is great I'm back on it too and no wine for one month ugh - Susie I posted your Donna leon today sorry it took so long - will put my books on a disk and hopefully send out to you next week x

No worries hun - just hope you enjoy them :)

Can't wait to read them! Are you on Goodreads Susie? There is a cozy mystery group on there and I'm getting a lot of good ideas. Some cozy authors also take part and it's fun to see where their ideas come from.

I'd love to know more about the midsomer murders appreciation society, I absolutely love watching it. Have a couple of DVDs to get through yet :)

Can't wait to read them! Are you on Goodreads Susie? There is a cozy mystery group on there and I'm getting a lot of good ideas. Some cozy authors also take part and it's fun to see where their ideas come from.

Hi babes - I did sign up but don't get much time to browse there. I get the daily free kindle email and pick up some free cozies that way :)

I'd love to know more about the midsomer murders appreciation society, I absolutely love watching it. Have a couple of DVDs to get through yet :)

The MMS has an annual get together, as well as other outings during the year. They are quite a fun bunch of people, with some coming from the States and further afield. Have a look at their website and pm me if you have any questions News - Welcome to the Society!

Well kids I'm back in focus after a few weeks off, and on CC - but avoiding processed stuff and diet food when I can. Going back to Monday WI's to keep me honest over the weekends, and will start my walking exercise tomorrow (was late this morning thanks to stupid upstairs neighbours partying at 5am this morning - students, naturally).

So, on the menu today (and none of this Atkins, for newbies wondering what's going on) is -

B - banana/almond milk/ greek yogurt smoothie
L - tuna salad (with amazing emerald tomatoes - look green, taste fine :))
D - lamb stir fry
S - raspberries and yogurt; Philly light choc spread on rice cakes

Have a lovely day xxx

Like the sound of the yogurt smoothie Susie. Are these new neighbors Susie?

I have balsamic ones too Lisa.

Love greek yogurt with sf coconut syrup, crushed up cereal bar and fresh raspberries. I use the total 0%

Val, it's the dreaded sex machine who used to live above me - she moved over one flat. I think she works in a pub, so tends to have late nights.

I couldn't hear them once they went indoors, and tbh she doesn't have many parties - but I still needed sleep big time last night, in bed by 9.30am and didn't get up again until 7ish...

Had an amazing WI this morning. I know I was good yesterday and I also did a bit more walking than normal - but the scales today said I'd lost 5lbs overnight. That can't be right can't it? A lovely boost to the day, but I'm sure it's just an aberration :eek:

Won't do my menus here so I don't get newbies confused - butI put them on mfp and the WeMITTS forum page here on Minimins if anyone's interested :)

Wow Susie, that's fab. Well done. Yes you can loose that much overnight. Maybe something to do with calorie cycling. I think loses are better when you you do that.

Ugh didn't know the sex machine moved over one flat.

The losses continue YAYE - at my SWI (sneaky weigh in) this morning it was down another pound, so that's my pre-to post holiday gain nearly gone :D

Am starting to feel the benefits - my knees have stopped hurting and my bra is on the tightest hooks today too :)

Susie that's absolutely fab to read that you've lost 6lb in a couple of days......excellent in fact. Ae you still on Atkins or calorie counting? What's the secret?
Lol to the sex machine, I've lived next to. Few of those in my time and now I live amongst them....the dogs...dirty ******* lol

Morning all

Thanks Goldi, I'm quite surprised to see it drop off so quickly, maybe it's water weight - not arguing with the scales though :D It was 6lbs off this morning on the nose and 5 to go to get back to posted, so I'm feeling confident that I can do it by official WI next Monday. Although there will be a bit of eating going on this weekend, as well as the vodka :)

You can do it! You'll be back to posted weight in no time and it was likely water weight but.....maybe some fat along with t too ;)

Re: Susie, Lisa and Orbit's daily dribble

Well done Susie, that's good going. Sorry the sex machine's still around!

Back