Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi Twinrix and welcome :)

I guess you could make it a DD meal - the recipe says it serves four and each serving is 235 cals - depending on which coconut milk you use, I guess.

My favourite soup for DD (when I was doing it properly, I'm just doing CC now) was courgette soup - three courgettes chopped up and softened in a little water, then add a Knorr herb infusion pot and blitz - for about 80 cals or thereabouts, and really delish :)

I highly recommend the Skinny soup maker book - lots of soups for under 150 cals per serve. My favourite is the summer salad veg soup, 129 cals per serve.

Ist it easy during the week!!!!

Afternoon all

Wow a busy day, but off to the hairdresser's at 3pm and got the afternoon off - got to look good for the Italians :D

I'm back to posted weight yaye, and have finally discovered something about my body, that if I have a light dinner or none at all, then I lose weight - so it's "Breakfast like a king and dine like a pauper" as often as I can for a bit.

Sxxx

Great on posted weight. I've discovered the same also I have a good loss if I don't drink lots of water the day before weight in.

Have a wonderful time Susie bring us back lots of pics and some sun. XX

Will do Val :)

I'm actually back at work, got a bit to hand over before I finish tonight and then have made a pact with myself not to look at work emails!

But my hair looks fabulous, I'm really happy with it :)

Ooh what have you had done suze. Well done on loss. When do you go away x

Thanks hun! I had a dark brown colour and loads cut off so it curls up at the neck and a fringe :)

I fly out at 6pm but I've got today off so had a fab sleep in and I'm just packing now. I got the cutest carry on bag - it says Keep Calm and Carry On geddit? LOL. The cat sitter is lovely, she came round last night to get the keys, so I'm all set!

Have a great few days all, and let's hope the weather stays good! xxx

Catching up in some diaries Susie. Hope your trip goes well. That is one of the best 'Keep Calm...' quotes I have seen for ages.

Oh, have a wonderful trip to Italy,my favourite place for a holiday.

Have a great holiday :)

Morning lovelies!

Back from Italy yesterday, feeling shattered from lots of walking (OMG the stairs!) and stuffed full of amazing food and wine - so a big 7lb gain for me - but it will whooshie off soon, because you are reading a post from one lady who is now VERY determined to lose weight!

While I loved being there, I hated so much about myself - I was twice the size of most people on the tour, I was majorly unfit, my knees were really painful all the time - and I realised just how much I've had my head in the sand completely about how I look and feel.

NO MORE! What is the point of living a half life when I'm miserable, embarrassed or just downright sick inside about the size I've allowed myself to become, eh?

So it's back to CCing from today, and I did my Leslie Sansone 1 mile this morning too. Am going to have a big breakfast, a medium sized lunch and not much for tea - and instead of sitting on my arse watching tellie in the evening, I'm going to clean the car, or vacuum the floors, or clean the bathroom - and the money I save from not having a cleaner can go in the treat "box" for each time I lose a stone. First treat will be having a Kerastraight hair straightening treatment!

Hope you are all well xxx

Nice to have you back and the best of luck. With regards to the kerastraight I would recommend Keratin treatment by coppola check if it's the same thing. I wouldn't get it chemically straighted it ruined my hair however the keratin is merely a Defrizzer.

Hi hun

I've read lots of reviews - the Kerastraight one doesn't have formaldehyde or chemicals in it, so should be OK - and most people seemed to have positive comments about it.

Forgot to say - I've also ordered Paul McKenna's Hynoband book and Cd - should arrive today. I've always poo-pooed stuff like that in the past but it's blindingly obvious that my way ain't working, so time to try other things to help. I'm also taking Zotrim (was already in the cupboard), and will have miracle noodles/pasta every day to help fill me up.

Will also do a supermarket shop after work - I just wish we got fruit and veg like Italy - their stuff is supersized and so beautifully tasting!

Last edited:
Welcome back.... Breaks always seem so short! Your plan sounds very doable, you should also write down everything that you felt unhappy with whilst you were in Italy, and reread it anytime you are wavering. You can do this. X

Back