Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Ooh never heard of them skinny sprinkles before now. Not sure I like the sound of the swelling gel in my tummy. Do they make you feel well susie?

i also saw carb blockers in boots and thought no...best not get in to that. I'd like to hear from someone who has though.

hope you are keeping well?

Hi susie love, what's the weekend weather forecast for you guys? it's Twickenham for me and the boy this weekend :)

How are you darling?

Hi guys - sorry I haven't been posting much.

Rough day in Ladyland - got the DVD of my dad's funeral today, so it has been wine and sobbing here.

Jim - have a wild time in Twickers, the forecast is for rain - but rugby likes that :D

*hugs*

Aww Susie xxx big hugs xxx

((Hugs)) susie xx

Morning all

Surfaced out of my funk today, and what a lovely day it is here. The DVD was hugely emotional. but I loved seeing some really lovely pics of Mum and Dad when they were younger, really lovely.

Anyway, I've got four months until I go back to NZ so am to try*snip* out - it's a VLCD but the products seem better made than others, no salt and so on, and reviews on the taste and size of portions are very good - will report back.

Hope you're having a fab weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh never heard of them skinny sprinkles before now. Not sure I like the sound of the swelling gel in my tummy. Do they make you feel well susie?

i also saw carb blockers in boots and thought no...best not get in to that. I'd like to hear from someone who has though.

Hi Lauren - I really like the sprinkles, they don't feel "unnatural" IYSWIM, and I don't feel queasy or anything - they just seem to help the "I'm full" signal go off in my brain.

Unlike the carb or fat blockers- I have tried those and they were VERY unpleasant!

Good luck with whatever you choose to do. Never heard of that one! My job offer has rescinded due to more redundancies meaning I'm stuck where I am. Not a happy bunny but have liquid happiness in my glass

I know how you feel. My dearest Dad passed away in 2010. I have a DVD of his funeral but have yet to watch it. I miss him so much.

Never heard of these sprinkles but a much cheaper method of 'filling' the tum would be to dissolve 1 - 2 tsp of psyllium husk in water and swallow it down, fast. Make sure you drink plenty of water during the day. Psyllium husk swells into a gel, keeps you regular and has no carbs or calories.

Hi susie, good luck with your new plan - worth trying it out xx

Lisa - sorry about job news xx

Morning all

Sorry about the deleted posts - the company that does the vlcd I'm starting has caused the Minis mods lots of grief with spamming so any mention of them is deleted - which is completely fair enough, we don't like spammers! :) So I won't mention them by name or any of their products, will just report on any (cross fingers) losses.

Lisa hun - sorry the new job didn't come to fruition! But hopefully things will settle down and something you enjoy more will appear xxx

Serial - sorry to hear about your dad - it is hard going sometimes eh? And thanks for reminding me about psyllium husks :)

Val (whose post has gone) - great news on the Organic Surge order - what did you get? They do great offers, try the shampoos - one go and it cleared up my itchy scalp!

Sam - are we friends on FB? I can let you know more about the new woe there if you want it.

Katie - thanks love, good to see you here - I'll try and catch up on diaries before or over the weekend xxx

Morning Susie, sorry to hear about your dad, but great that you could get a DVD of ceremony. My dad died last year and I am still trying to come to terms with it. Hence a weight gain, just can't get my head around Atkins at the moment. I started a vlcd on tues, shakes and bars with one low cal meal a day, I have lost 4 lb since tues, very pleased with that. I hope you get the results you want.

It's true Sammy that coping with all that life throws at us sure gets in the way of weight loss, big hugs hun - so well done you on trying a vlcd and on your weight loss so far!!!

How are you finding it?

Back