Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning all

PARK WARNING :rolleyes:

Well, I can highly recommend a combo of stone fruit, spinach and miracle noodles to get the *cough* "system" working! :) Many walks in the park later, I was finally able to get ready for work :D Can't wait to do it all again today LOL.

Am utterly addicted to the tagine paste dinner, it was just the right amount of spice/hotness for me, and the shirataki noodles were so filling, I didn't want to snack on anything last night - which is a miracle, quite frankly. Have decided they are worth every penny for that sort of result.

Also - and I don't know if it was about last night, but I can't finish my egg roll breakfast - so I've put it away for later. BREAKING NEWS - Susie stops eating when she is full!!!!

Am utterly addicted to the tagine paste dinner, it was just the right amount of spice/hotness for me

What brand of tagine paste is it? Sounds lush. Wish I could eat the shirataki noodles they smell fishy to me and I can't get past it, but the few times I had them they were very filling and so low in calories. Well done Susie, sounds like your on a good plan. x

I'm.not a fan of the noodle texture. I think if I didn't know they were those ones I would be fine. Maybe I should close my eyes when cooking xx

Hi everyone how's things? Sorry to gate crash but saw you all here keeping things warm lol. It's so lovely that some things never change!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Cheryl long time no see, hope all is well.

Been a good day here, tried miracle noodle lasagna with pesto - not a huge success, you wouldn't like them Vicki, the noodles are definitely better in smaller pieces, so will cut them up next time. Managed to buy two bulk lots on eBay for less than £1 each so well pleased with that.

Also did a bit of research on vibrator plates, they get great Amazon reviews for toning while losing weight, and someone locally is selling one for cheap so might try it - like this one - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bslimmer-Wh...id=1404935494&sr=8-6&keywords=vibration+plate

I also like that it can slide away when not being used. Anyone else tried one?

Last edited:
Good to see you here still Hun.

I brought a wobble board a good few years ago now. Not sure if vicki remembers. It went in the loft shortly after me getting it and only last week I got hubby to get it down for me. No idea what I'm meant to be doing on it but it makes me giggle.

Ha Ha I do remember. Get one Suze. But I would start walkingoutside in the fresh air while you can I'm loving my outside runs xx

I couldn't move on it for laughing so much. Mark just stood there looking at me like I'd lost the plot.

Morning all

Feel dreadful today - we went for a staff lunch yesterday and I had a burger, but omg I don't think my system can cope with red meat any more because I've had a very upset tum all night and it's still going on :(

Not posted on MFP for a couple of days because I've been so tired from work (manic at the mo) and tired, so have been all over the place with food, but will get back on it tomorrow!

Morning all

Lazy Sunday here, the weather is a bit grim. Got a Tesco delivery later - they are doing a new low cal range called Just Fit (I think) so have ordered all B L and Ds to see if that helps me be more organised foodwise. Will report back of course.

Back