Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Glad you had a good holiday and woohoo on the weight loss!! x

Afternoon ladies :)

Felt fab after sleeping in my own lovely comfy bed again last night :D But am completely out of food at home so it's off to Tescos after work, and back to salads - such lovely weather for salad eating.

And it's sooooo quiet at work - a lot of people are on leave, and all the students and teaching staff have gone - which is lovely for catching up with forum news and goggling Italian houses :D

Was holiday fantastic Suze? Xxx

Was holiday fantastic Suze? Xxx

Oh gosh yes hun - I left on my birthday and the travel gods must have realised, because all went smoothly getting there and back. My mate drove me all over the place to look at villages and houses, interspersed with lunch naturally, then back to her terrace for prosecco and chats.

I've come back feeling uber relaxed and with a new vow not to fret about work chit - life is too short, and I just can't be bothered with it much at the moment! Now all my energy is focused on slowly but surely losing weight, doing some exercise when my knees are up to it and saving money for the day I can retire to the lovely Abruzzo.

Here's some pics...it's so diverse - you've got gorgeous beaches one side and the Maiella mountain range and skiing on the other, with very pretty villages and rolling fields with vines and olive groves in between. The food is great, the people are lovely, but it's not at all touristy - the Abruzzo is highly recommended!

007.jpg056.jpg059.jpgIMG_3947.jpgIMG_3911.jpg

Morning all

Loving this new attitude to work - woke up at 10 to 8, had a leisurely start to the morning and still got to work for 9am :)

Food today is yummy too -

B - golden syrup instant oats with a nut/berry mix stirred in
L - chicken salad
D - spicy tomato tagine and miracle noodles
S - bananas, yogurt, picota cherries

YUM! :D

Have a good one and keep out of the heat.

Morning all

Had a fab weekend, lots got done and my spare room isn't a collection of old boxes full of CDs, books and clothes any more :)

But also made very bad food choices and have paid for it this morning at my WI, gaining 3lbs...not going to change the ticker though because that 3lbs is coming back off this week!

Hope you're all well xxx

Snap! We will lose it though. You've done so well to not get back on track and I know you'll do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning all - firmly back on track yesterday and already showing a small loss, so that's good :)

Quiet at work, though, but it's only three weeks until I head home to the mother country, so should enjoy the slower pace!

Hope you're having a good day.

That's good love. The hardest thing is getting back on it x

Well done on the loss so far. You'll have lost the rest in no time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

LOL sorry Rachel - NZ

I'm going back for the memorials and to clean out the family house - I hate the long haul flight but it will be great to catch up with the family and some dear friends :)

It is beautiful - but a very long way away :)

Feeling cream crackered today - it was sooo hot and stuffy in my flat last night, not helped by Orbit curling right into me for most of it - love the contact with her but she doesn't half generate some heat!

Back