Susie's diary

Ladies you need a Jamie Oliver rice pot! You just fill with dried rice, water and bung in the microwave for 15 mins :) et voila! It's lush :) you can buy them online or get them from jamie Oliver parties (if you know a lady who runs one) :) xx

graciebabes said:
Ladies you need a Jamie Oliver rice pot! You just fill with dried rice, water and bung in the microwave for 15 mins :) et voila! It's lush :) you can buy them online or get them from jamie Oliver parties (if you know a lady who runs one) :) xx

Thanks Hun I might look into one of them, not really a rice fan but if I could cook it easily then maybe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I weighed myself today as this was the day I normally weighed in and I have lost 2lbs since Monday

Day 5

Breakfast
Porridge
Skimmed milk
10g sugar 1pp

Lunch
2 eggs fried in healthy oil
14g Anchor lighter 2pp
2 Crumpets

Dinner
Dry fry chips in oven with fry light
1 Egg dry fried
1 sausage 4pp
WW Petit pain
9g anchor lighter 1pp

Snacks
Clementines
Crumpet
7g Clover 1pp
Sugar free jelly and tin peaches

9 weeklies used 26 left

27/49

Last edited:
Susie25 said:
Well I weighed myself today as this was the day I normally weighed in and I have lost 2lbs since Monday

Day 5

Breakfast
Porridge
Skimmed milk
10g sugar

Lunch
Baked potato
Beans
9g Anchor lighter

Dinner
Dry fry chips in oven with fry light
Eggs fried using healthy oil
WW Petit pain
9g anchor lighter

Snacks
Clementines
Crumpet
7g Clover
Sugar free jelly and tin peaches

Well done Susie.

xxx

Still really enjoying Healthy & Filling and don't feel so bloated!

Day 6

Breakfast
Scott's porridge oats
Skimmed milk
10g sugar 1pp

Lunch
WW petit pain
9g Anchor lighter 1pp
Pink salmon
15g heinz light mayonnaise 1pp

Dinner
Bacon medallions
2 eggs fried in healthy oil
Mushrooms
Baked beans
2 slices WW Danish
Streamline jam

Snack
Clementines
Banana
Crumpet
7g Clover 1pp
Streamline jam

60 mins Xmas shopping 4 AP

4 weeklies used 18 left

31/49

Last edited:
mitch2044 said:
Hi. How long have you been doing this plan and do you use all your weeklies? I started on Friday. Hoping it works for me.

Hi I've only been doing it since Monday and by the end of tomorrow will have used about 35 of my weeklies. I thought if I use as many as I can and I ever gain I can cut them down a bit.

Would you like to be buddies and we can support one another.
Are you doing a diary too ?

I'm sure you will be fine on it

Sue xx

Hi. I dont keep a diary. I just like to read others and but in here and there. I weigh on a Friday and normally on a sat I would have put on a 3 lbs, but so far 1.5lbs down. Enjoying this plan so far.

Hi Susie hope u don't mind if I subscribe too as I'm on day 3 of S/F and would love to share menus n tips x

No problem, more the merrier and everybody's contributions really help.
Hope you are doing well on the F&H plan, I'm loving it and weigh in tomorrow but I am also 2 weeks late (middle age syndrome) so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Sue x

Last edited:
Last day before weigh in and have my mother-in-law round so snacks are a must today :eek:

Day7

Breakfast
Scott's porridge oats
Skimmed milk
10g sugar 1pp

Lunch
Shepherds Pie
Extra lean steak mince
Oxo cubes
Bisto 1pp
Mashed potato
3g anchor lighter 0pp
Carrots
Runner beans

Dinner
WW petit pain
9g anchor lighter 1pp
2 slices ham
Cherry tomatoes
Pickled onion

Snacks
2 rich tea biscuits 2pp
Clementines
Mince pie 6pp

Exercise
Kettlebells Core AP 4

11 weeklies used 7 left

42/49

18 AP's earned

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow

Last edited:
I think I cook my petits pains too long cus they are always hollow in the middle. Quite nice with the ww chicken noodle soup which though. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

mitch2044 said:
I think I cook my petits pains too long cus they are always hollow in the middle. Quite nice with the ww chicken noodle soup which though. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

I've ordered the WW Chicken noodle soup for Tuesday, is it nice?

I cook my petit pains for 10 mins on 200 degrees after sprinkling them with water. They are just golden brown.

mitch2044 said:

Myn go like that too! I have bought another pack so i will try again its so annoying im not a very good cook lol x

Holliexx said:
Myn go like that too! I have bought another pack so i will try again its so annoying im not a very good cook lol x

Mine have been fine so far, doughy in the middle. How long do you cook them for?

When I cook it tonight I'll post a piccie. It's a new pack so hopefully it'll be ok.

I cant rmeber i did it for what it said on the pack im sure it was a couple of weeks ago x

I must admit, I do cook it from frozen, so that could bd a problem. The soup is ok. I do have to add extra salt and pepper. My fav thing at the mo is the natural yogurt with added sweetener and cinnamon.

Back