Susiewoosies numb

Mmm, can I have a slice please?

I've just eaten 2 chocolates................... STOP ME x

Wow!!! Well done Susie, for such a fantastic loss!!! :D x

what jam do you use Susie?

I made a lemon chickpea cake yesterday... nah still don't like it :( Looks lovely... just can't get my head round the taste of it!

Whatever I have in. This time it was Hartleys no bits strawberry jam. Its not as nice as jam with bits but dad has false teeth so.....
Don't think I will try the chickpea cake then.

Well I just don't like it very much... the cous cous cake also makes me feel a little ewww too at the mo... must be me!!

Foods funny like that. One day something can be lush the next bleh.

Today I'm doing another green day big surprise there.

B: weetabix and s milk (1a + 2b)
D: pasta n sauce with peas, corn and onion with wedges and mushrooms
l: mug shot

Tomorrow I am going to Reading till the 9th and I will be doing all red days.
I'm meeting my nephew and his pregnant fiance (woo goo my first great nephew) for dinner. We are going to old orleans and I've been looking at the menu.

I'm having this as a starter not exactly SW friendly but sounds yum

Grilled Enchiladas (v)
Two flour tortillas filled with cheese, peppers, red
onion and jalapeños, topped with tomato salsa

and grated cheese, then finished u
nder the grill.
WITH Pulled pork AND BBQ sauce

And my main will be.

Mardi Gras Grill*

Tender grilled sirloin steak, grilled chicken breast

skewers, pork and apple sausage, onion rings and
delicious coconut shrimps
*. All served with your

choice of fries or jacket potato.

The rest of the time will be eating at xmas markets. Hopefully it will be cold and I will be walking a lot. Extra calories to burn off.

Last edited:
Well I have returned from Reading after eating for England. Ooops. Must do better:8855:. I'm looking forward to eating healthy food again. Will be doing that from tomorrow and hopefully I can limit the damage. I did enjoy myself though:26:

Woooo welcome back lovely, I missed you!

I went to Manchester Xmas markets at the weekend, it was brilliant, so much yummy food EVERY WHERE xxx

I know there is just too much yummy food and drink at the Xmas markets. I'm just waiting for my shopping to turn up from Asda so I can have something other that an apple to eat. I ordered lots of ww yogurts coz they were on special and the flavours looked yummy.

Back