Susiewoosies numb

it was a lot wasnt it, wanna get around three off this week x

Well Ive just had a lovely late breakfast.

Quorn sausages, wholemeal toast (1b) omelette, baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes. In fact couldn't eat it all and ended up sharing the omelette and sausages with the dogs.

Not sure what to have the rest of the day. I've made sw quiche so I might pick at that. Also quite into alpen lights at the moment which is weird cos I used to really dislike them. I've just tried the chocolate and fudge one and its yummy.

Oh your breakie sounds lovely, that will set you up for the day ahead. I love the chocie and orange alpen lights , however they give me terrible wind (too much infor).

Haven't tried the orange ones. I'm eating the apple and Cinnamon ones as well. Only had them for the last couple days. Mind you I do all green days so me and wind are old pals.:8855:

Today I'm feeling really happy. I've lost over a stone and I can't remember the last time I weighed this low.

Todays food is a bit hit and miss.

L: Jacket potato with curried beans and cheese (1a)
D: Homemade white rolls with egg mayo so syns for the bread and the mayo. I really want it though so...............

Snacks: 2 alpen lights and 1 ryvita luxury goodness bar (2b)

That first stone is such a good barrier to break isn't it.. it really feels like you're getting somewhere.

Took me forever tho! :rolleyes:

Oooh, well done you!! That's great news. Is that the red day(s) that's made a difference do you think?

Congratulations on that stone! :D

Well done babe! I bet your thrilled. I am hoping for a good lose this week too x

Oooh, well done you!! That's great news. Is that the red day(s) that's made a difference do you think?

Congratulations on that stone! :D
I bottled on the red day. So green days all the weigh (groan)

Hope everyones feeling ok today. I went into town and it was freezing:26:. I was so cold my face hurt. I went into FarmFood and ot some pork and leek quorn sausages and also some pork and apple burgers.

B: Ryvita luxury goodness bar (1b)
L: Sushi (syns)
D: Quorn toad in the hole (syns) with sprouts, roast tatties, carrots and peas.
Snacks: Yogurt

Back