Susiewoosies numb

I have now been naked for the last hour in an attempt to lose even more and I have WI tonight and hubby came in and said I nearly gave him heart attack! Cheekey sod. :8855:

well done on the 4.5lb thats brill xxx

Well todays been crap in more than one way. I've had a flexi syn day with zillions of the darn things.

L: nice and healthy jacket potato with pasta n sauce and salad
D: large mixed kebab on a naan bread, chips and curry sauce. Mustn't forget the bit of salad:rolleyes:

Not sure how much I'll be able to eat but what the hell. I know one thing it will make me want to eat extra healthy tomorrow :D

Enjoy it! Best thing is to only have 5 syns tomorrow and you will even out and should still lose. Must say I am jealous now :D

It was yummy. If your feeling that rough would a takeaway help, If you get for everyone and then just have a little bit. You probably want much anyway with a bad throat.

enjoy ..life is for living and tomorrow is another day xxx

just checking in on you, hello! xxx

I managed my dinner and then went for a bath where it all kicked off! I have explained more in my diary!

Thanks Treats. I really enjoyeed my take away yesterday but I didn't like the way it made me feel. All bloated and fat. Trying to be good for the next 2 days beause then I'm away from home for 5 days.

B: Apple and banana
L: Scan bran (1b) cheese spread (1a) and tin of ww tuna mayo and sweetcorn.
D: Jacket potato with pasta n sauce made with milk from allowance and cheese (1a and 1b) Salad

Snacks yogurts I have 5 to get through today and tomorrow.

Thanks Treats. I really enjoyeed my take away yesterday but I didn't like the way it made me feel. All bloated and fat. Trying to be good for the next 2 days beause then I'm away from home for 5 days.

B: Apple and banana
L: Scan bran (1b) cheese spread (1a) and tin of ww tuna mayo and sweetcorn.
D: Jacket potato with pasta n sauce made with milk from allowance and cheese (1a and 1b) Salad

Snacks yogurts I have 5 to get through today and tomorrow.

Susie - are you on green or red today? I'm confused.... :confused: hehe x

Well I've just had my dinner and it was yum. I added peas, sweetcorn, onions and mushroom to the pasta n sauce. So hopefully that will help offset the kebab.

Yummy - glad you enjoyed :)
x

Back