Susiewoosies numb

Good luck Susie! I started again yesterday but couldn't work out how to get rid of my old ticker and start a new one! I just wish I could recapture the determination I felt on Jan 2nd!

Hey Judi if you still need to start a new one just click on the old one and follow the instructions. At the end you will get a new code which you can paste into your signature.

If thats not what you mean just give me a shout and I will try and help :D

Had to get Jessie to the vets again today. I was up most of the night with her as she was really struggling to breath. The vet wanted to keep her in an inject her with a diuretic. I've got to call back at 2 PM. The vet gave me her lead back and started to say just in case but then stopped.

Aww hun, sorry to hear that. My collegue had her dog put down today, it was so sad, but she knew it was the best thing to do, it's just so hard to actually make that decision.
Hope it doesn't all come to that. xxx

I phoned at 2pm and they said she could come home.
Well went to pick her up after dads hospital appointment and she had a relapse. She's staying in over night and the vet is giving me a call at 5pm when she's been checked over again. They've just phoned and she's got even worse. The medication is lasting about 6 hours. They are going to reasess her in the morning and I have to phone at 9am toorrow.

aw ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) sorry to hear about your dog hope things go ok x

I got a phonecall about 6.30 my poor little Jessie dog has died. I just want to curl up and cry. I went to see her and she looked as if she was just sleeping

aw susie so sorry to hear that :cry:(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
rbowx.gif
Rainbow Bridge
rbowx.gif

[SIZE=+1]Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
[/SIZE]

Sue, so sorry to hear about your dog. Its devastating when a pet dies, they're definately part of the family.
HugsX

Ohh Huni...I am so sorry to hear the news about your dog, but it was for the best, it sounded as if she was in a lot of discomfort at the end. Huge hugs go to out to you.

How is your Dad now??

Thanks guys. Dads still not well. His breathing is still really bad. The doc has just given him some tabs to help him sleep and to help his breathing at night.

Had a slip today.

B: quorn sausage, toast, beans and egg
L: home made tomato soup
D: shared dads fish and chips

snack: cream scone

good luck Susie menu looking good ,I need a good week this week x

Thanks Gem and MBS hopefully get through today without any bad bits. Yesterday disolved into pizza hut pizza with nachos and chilli onion rings.

Food.

B: weetabix and 3 scan bran with s milk
L: Jacket potato, tuna sweetcorn and mayo with salad
D: stir fry veg noodles and diet coke chicken

Syns 3 scan bran 1.5

they are packet pasta in a sauce like a cuppa soup bought mine from morrisons but think I reads somewhere on offer in asda this week

looking good susie hope we have a good week I had pizza last night as wel :break_diet:

well it was my mums birthday so had bad food all day and a few lagers as well :break_diet:

Back