Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

These look yum! Whats the damage on them?

Lisa, they were my Hex B of oats, with sweetener, vanilla extract, egg, and choc coconut options, and a drizzle of choc shot, so 2.5 syns for them both! YOM.

Moonwatcher, the butterscotch options is okay, but I don't think it's butterscotchy enough!

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday... I weighed in this morning and was only down 1/2 pound. Which, I guess I should be grateful for having indulged in red wine and brioche this past week, amongst other things. :/

Really need to buckle down and try for a bit more so I can allow myself some splurginess on my hols!

Today have had coffee, water, satsuma, banana and my massive salad for lunch, am going to count three syns for the mayo in the tuna (although there really wasn't much!) and there was more rice salad than usual.

Okees... Back to work!

Lunch looks very healthy!

I agree on the butterscotch options, not as nice as the salted caramel one!

Mmmmmm... I haven't seen the salted caramel one anywhere yet, but it totally sounds like my kind of thing!

I got mine in sainsburys! Xx

Moonwatcher, the butterscotch options is okay, but I don't think it's butterscotchy enough!

Lunch looks very healthy!

I agree on the butterscotch options, not as nice as the salted caramel one!

I'm going to have to try these out. Last time I bought these I was having the white choc ones, but I 'went off' the flavour. I especially like the sound of the salted caramel one.

Breakfast: a apple and a large cup of coffee

dinner: carrot and coriander soup with a banana

Tea: Sheperds pie swaped the pototeo mash for carrot and turnip no cheese with veg and 1 syn gravy

hex: bars & milk

syns: sweet 1 space raider crisps 3 gravy 1 = 5 syns

I got mine in sainsburys! Xx

Alrighty, I will keep an eye out for it next time I'm there stocking up on their tinned ravioli, thanks :) Kirsty, the shepherds pie sounds yummo!

I had grapes, blueberries, an alpen light (hex B) and a mullerlight (1 syn) this afternoon and a mugshot after work - as well as a few nibbles of the kids pasta and some raw pepper slices. Then after kids were in bed, etc, I opted to skip the gym... total wimp, I know - really should have gone as I was feeling tired and achey (from overdoing DVD yoga last night, believe it or not!) but no.
I was hungry too, so stayed home and had some slow cooked beef stew with instant mash (asda roasted onion, 1/2 syn). Have also had another alpen light and 3 x light babybels, as well as water and sparkle juice (pineapple and coconut, delish!)

Did I total for yesterday? I can't remember but something is nagging me that I didn't so will go check that. But first, ready to total for today:

Exercise - not much as I was at work!
Water - about 1.5 l
Hex A - babybel lights, Hex B - 2 x alpen lights
Syns - 4 1/2

Evening all!! I'm starting to wonder if I should even bother trying to update from my phone as it seems like half of what I type ends up not posting anyway!

One more go, as I've just sat down with a gin and sparkle juice, (2.5 syns) to watch a film... Both kids have already called me upstairs, so not sure how successful I will be!

Today's food;

Coffee, sparkle juice.
Banana, coffee, mugshot.
Spinach salad (pictured) with Hellman's ff vinaigrette, mullerlight (1 syn) , another black coffee later.
Supper was 3 x Linda McC red onion and rosemary sausages, beans and mash (1/2 syn) with mixed frozen veggies (not frozen anymore, obvs!) and another mullerlight for pud (1 syn)

I have put aside 3 x ryvita Mediterranean and 5 x light cow cheeses for a snack, as well as cooked pasta, an Alpen bar, a toffee mullerlight and a banana, just in case I wander into the kitchen all munchy after my movie.

Totals so far;
Exercise - walking to and from the printer, out for short walk at lunch
Water-about 1l
HexA and b - will be ryvita and cow cheese
Syns - 5 - I believe!

HAPPY FRIDAY, my friends! x

Confession time - need to add syns onto yesterday's total, unfortunately!
Throughout the evening I had a bag of pops (4 syns), a large red wine (8.5 syns), about a tbsp of Primula light (2 syns?) with some pasta And a Nature Valley granola bar (9.5 totally unnecessary syns!!!)
So total syns for yesterday was 29. Wow, gutted. I knew I had a few syns leftover so let myself go again. I didn't realise how far over the wine and granola bar would take me, felt totally in control the whole time :(

Okay, well today is a new day. Haven't eaten anything yet, just had water and coffee so far.

Hi hun, even though you went over your syns it could have been a whole lot worse, I find once I start I can't stop so fair play to you x

GirlinBlue, that's usually how it goes for me, so I was quite proud of myself for stopping! I guess you're right tho, it could have been worse.

Today's foodage was okay:

Brunch: poached egg, spinach, beans and bacon.
Coffee, sparkle juice, snacked on a leftover L McC sausage.
Supper - leftover beef stew with instant mash
Snack - Medit ryvita and 2 x babybel light and 2 x light cow - haven't got anymore fake cheese to satisfy the HexA requirement - figured this will be close enough tho.
I also have monched down a cadbury's spoon egg I found on top of the microwave, leftover from last weekend. :( I looked at it, and started to wonder "how the heck am i going to split this between the two kids?" and then all of a sudden, I had eaten it.:sigh:
It left a delicious taste in my mouth, although I don't remember much else... hahaha! (OK, no, not funny!)

So am heading to bed with my tail between my legs... hoping I haven't lost all control... will total from there and check into others diaries! xoxoxo

Food today;
Coffee, egg, spag hoops and bacon.
Carrots, sparkle juice.
Roast beef, steamed carrots and broccoli, SW chips with 1 tsp granules worth of gravy (1 syn?) blueberries with quark (with sweetener and vanilla), nibble of blackberry crumble (1 syn)

Wish I had remembered to take pics as supper was well tasty and looked it too!

Right. Sorry for being a bit absent and not updating as much... I've gone into "prep-for-holiday" mode and am all about doing laudnry and making lists and running around like a headless chicken at the mo. I've also decided for some reason, it's a good time to have new furniture ordered and delivered and to get redecorating quotes??? A bit bass-ackwards, but hey, that's me. Will get it all arranged in due course, I'm sure!

Totals for the past couple of days, 10 syns on Saturday and then last night I hit the cheese and crackers so went over I'm sure.

I WILL NOT lose control here... just juggling right now with too many balls in the air.

Today:

B: Coffee, orange, banana
L: Beef stew with mash, 1 syn for the bisto I added to make it more gravy-ish
S: quark with options, 2 syns, Sparkle Juice

I have enchiladas planned for supper - let's see if I can manage that without getting distracted :p

Pre-holiday weigh in this morning!! Was down 1/2 pound, so hoping I don't put on too much during the next week or two! Now 12st 7lbs... wish me luck!

Hope everyone is doing okay!

xoxo

Thanks ladies! It's Scotland, so not exactly balmy, but at least it's not meant to rain while we're there. I'm soooo excited too as my mom and sister are meeting us there for the week and I haven't seen them in two and a half years! Will be very tempted to splurge, but I do have many SW foods ordered and meals planned.
Today has been okay, bar the stroop wafel I had at work. 8 syns I think! Salad for supper tonight then;)

Back