Taking the plunge!

Hey Lumpy wow at least your back down to where you were hun xxx

im so depressed today my clothes are getting tighter despite gym everyday nearly and i know im heavier recon tomorrow WI is gonna be terrible. Sorry to moan in your diary hun just so depressed xxx

try not to worry hunni, i felt huge during my first week, and even a few times woke up in the night feeling sick after an up day! just remember our bodies are filling up with water and glycogen again after CD, not everyone loses the first week, look at me! just give it at least a month and tweak it along the way if u feel the need to. i think my problem is the up weekends at the moment but after this one, its back to normal, no social events planned throughout september so i dont need to overeat on the wkends. i think this is key for me as my weight seems to balance back after heavy Ups but cant see me losing on the scales if i keep doing them when my DDs only produce 1lb loss.

saying that juddd is meant to just burn fat rather than water weight in our bodies so for all i know, fat is burning, its just not coming up on the scales. this is why i'd urge anyone following juddd to give it at least a month and measure with the tape and look at clothes and just general body shape changes, not just the scales. keep the faith for now and if its really not working after 4 weeks or so, then re-evaluate and see what path you want to take. if im totally honest, im tempted to follow atkins or CD again for a week or so then come back to juddd purely for maintenance but ill only use that option if im not seeing a difference at all, i.e. with measurements as well as scales xx

yeah i was thinking the same thing...........thanks for making me feel better im definately gonna give it another week if i sts xxxx

are you on a dd?

yeah i was thinking the same thing...........thanks for making me feel better im definately gonna give it another week if i sts xxxx

are you on a dd?

yeah hun im on my second DD in a row as im swapping days around! i was doing opposite to most people because i needed 2 ups for fri and sat last week but i need them for tomorrow and sunday this week so then from monday on it'll be mon, wed, fri downs and tue, thurs, sat, sun up but i'll prob try and have sundays as IDs to not go overboard on the weekends. my weight patterns are showing that its the 2 ups together that push the weight up too far. if i hadnt have had 2 big ups last wkend i might have lost 1lb this week so will have to find a balance somewhere along the line!

defo keep on with it for another few weeks hun, im really starting to see a difference in my body shape. i think it was bajoleth who said that she is shrinking in size and she can fit into smaller clothes this year than compared with last year when her scales weight was half a stone lighter than she is now. one post on the cambridge site said that muscle shows differently to fat too, for example, 2 girls can both weigh 10 stone but one may be unfit and not eat healthily and be a size 16 and the other may work out regularly, follow a balanced diet and be a size 12 because of muscle tone. this is why really the scales shouldnt be the only thing to measure.

my advice - take a piece of clothing, anything like jeans, dress, etc and try them on every few weeks. i bought a pair of jeans a few years back, they were a size 12 and too tight to do up at the waist. i tried them on a week ago and they are too big for me now, even though when i bought those jeans, i had reached the same weight as i am now through WW. although ive lost my weight so far through cambridge not through juddd yet, sometimes our bodies change when we follow different plans so be patient and give it time hun, im sure you'll do well. just think of christmas, most of us juddders will be at goal by then! xx

Weight results this week:

fri 9.2 after DD
sat 9.4 after UD
sun 9.5 after UP
mon 9.4 after DD
tue 9.4 after ID
wed 9.3 after DD
thu 9.3 after UD
fri 9.2 after DD

Official weight : 9st 2lbs STS

yeah this is true hun wise words I have taken my measurements this morning and will measure them again next week xxx Maybe its my mind playing tricks on me cos i get so paranoid about the full feeling after you eat!! I dont know just wait and see I guess xxcx

no honestly i know how you feel because my trousers for work were tighter last week, its just pur bodies refilling, it'll take a couple of weeks to balance back unfortunately! xx

Well done on your STS loumpy, I love your attitude its really refreshing, and you are so right on vlcd and other diets you will lose water, muscle and fat on Juddd you will lose fat, the fat loss shows quicker on the body , the scales may not move as fast as you would like but the change in shape is really fairly rapid. The dress I wore to my sisters wedding last year was a small size 16 I weighed 11 7 after being on a VLCD, I actually sold that dress 2 weeks ago as it was too loose and I know I am not going back to that size again and yet the bizarre thing is I still weigh 12 2 lbs. So in all honesty weight has jack **** to do with anything, unfortunately its the tool we use to gauge our success or failure and its wrong x
@missie, take a deep breath and relax, vlcd really mess with your head hun and the more vlcd ers I see come over to Juddd the more worrying that fact becomes. It gets you in the mind set that all food is bad and the enemy thats unhealthy, spaghetti on toast is NOT going to increase your weight just after you have eaten it. Put your faith into juddd don't start thinking about swapping to another diet yet you havent done a week on this one when you get in that cycle its a slippery slope. Eat your UP cals and keep to your DD cals, there are lots of ex vlcd ers here that have had the same food paranoia as you and some havent been able to get over it and have returned to vlcd :( but some have pushed through and are seeing the results. Which group would you rather be in ? take care xx

Well done on your STS loumpy, I love your attitude its really refreshing, and you are so right on vlcd and other diets you will lose water, muscle and fat on Juddd you will lose fat, the fat loss shows quicker on the body , the scales may not move as fast as you would like but the change in shape is really fairly rapid. The dress I wore to my sisters wedding last year was a small size 16 I weighed 11 7 after being on a VLCD, I actually sold that dress 2 weeks ago as it was too loose and I know I am not going back to that size again and yet the bizarre thing is I still weigh 12 2 lbs. So in all honesty weight has jack **** to do with anything, unfortunately its the tool we use to gauge our success or failure and its wrong x
@missie, take a deep breath and relax, vlcd really mess with your head hun and the more vlcd ers I see come over to Juddd the more worrying that fact becomes. It gets you in the mind set that all food is bad and the enemy thats unhealthy, spaghetti on toast is NOT going to increase your weight just after you have eaten it. Put your faith into juddd don't start thinking about swapping to another diet yet you havent done a week on this one when you get in that cycle its a slippery slope. Eat your UP cals and keep to your DD cals, there are lots of ex vlcd ers here that have had the same food paranoia as you and some havent been able to get over it and have returned to vlcd :( but some have pushed through and are seeing the results. Which group would you rather be in ? take care xx

Thanks this is so true and i dont want to be one of those messed up with VLCD...... I will continue and see the benefits i would so rather be in this section on here than any other and i dont ever see myself going back there!! It really has f-ed my head up in a big way and its not a good mindset and other things can progress and thats dangerous.

Thank you for taking the time out for this post it means alot xx

thanks hun! i really need to start focusing on my NSVs more. im terrible for the scales and if im completely honest, it did have me feeling really down over the past week but now im starting to see my body changing, im not overly bothered about it anymore. obviously ill stil use it as a weight loss tool because if i stop using it altogether i might get complacent but i think its time to move away from the pull of the scales and start monitoring other trends. im loving juddd and even starting to cope better with the down days. its my second in a row today because ive got to change days around this wkend and im not even bothered about food. hoping that it may even produce another loss by tomorrow if im lucky too, i will have had a loss this week then (sort of lol!) xx

Thanks this is so true and i dont want to be one of those messed up with VLCD...... I will continue and see the benefits i would so rather be in this section on here than any other and i dont ever see myself going back there!! It really has f-ed my head up in a big way and its not a good mindset and other things can progress and thats dangerous.

Thank you for taking the time out for this post it means alot xx

No problem hun xx You can do this :)

Hey guys put on a pound this week :( here's to loosing next week xxxx
Ur not alone lumps xx

I think you've done amazing to just put 1lb on after coming straight off cd... Youll prob shock ur self how much you lose next week!!! Good luck I have faith in you. X

Doing Cd for 6 months and then Lighterlife ( both of which I regained most of the weight) messed my head up so much I used to have anxiety attacks in restaurants. Made me totally mental and even with Lighterlife therapy it didn't help. I feel happier on JUDDD than any other diet. My knowledge of VLCD makes me know I can get through a DD and had taught me the tricks of distraction to help with hunger, and on my up days I'm starting to enjoy and relish food more, eat properly and cook and bake. The weightloss isn't vlcd standard, but here's hoping the gain won't be either! I feel I can do this forever if necessary and learn something along the way! Hope that helps xx

Hey guys put on a pound this week :( here's to loosing next week xxxx
Ur not alone lumps xx

hey hun! thats a good result, dont worry about the gain, im sure you'll get it off next week. like i say its our bodies getting used to the new change in diet and you will notice changes in your body. im just starting my 3rd week and im not kidding, my stomach has really started to take shape. when i did atkins before i noticed a definite improvement in my stomach as you only burn fat with atkins because you eat more fat to burn it. juddd works on the same principle where your fat stores are burning up so trust in the diet and give it at least a month. im sure you'll see the changes im noticing too before long hun! xx

How u gettin on love? How was two dds in a row ? :/
Hectic weekend now?? Heres to an up day cheers!! X

hello! had a very up day yesterday, chicken mayo baguette for lunch followed by massive indian and white choc cheesecake! am actually going to have a DD today because i got to 9.1 yest morn after my 2nd DD and now im back at 9.4. feeling full still today so what im going to do is not eat all day and just have a small meal at the bingo tonight. will have an ID tomorrow I think but just see how the day goes! how has ur wkend been? xx

Friday – DownDay
Weight: 9.2
Snack ajacks 108
WWready meal 296

Total:404

Saturday– Up day

Weight:9.1

3pieces bread and butter 300
2biscuits 160
Chickenmayo baguette 590
Crisps 185
Indian2000??
Cheesecake 500
2 bagsof crisps 266
Crunchiesnacksize 75

Total:lost count!!

Sundayweight: 9.4 after Up!

Guys just caught up with ur lovely comments god I wish we all lived down the same street it would be a great street!!!

Looking forward to my up day today and BBQ xxxx been for a run/walk and feel ready for it xxxx

Mwahhhhhhhh

Guys just caught up with ur lovely comments god I wish we all lived down the same street it would be a great street!!!

Looking forward to my up day today and BBQ xxxx been for a run/walk and feel ready for it xxxx

Mwahhhhhhhh

have a lovely bbq hun! im still full from yesterday's pig out! swapping to a DD today because i'm happy to have a small meal tonight, thats if im even hungry by then! got plenty to do today, cleaning the house and catching up on TOWIE and some other telly to keep busy til bingo tonight! may even take my leftover cheesecake and share it among the girls, cant face finishing it myself! x

Back