Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

LOL, i love going now. Used to hate any form of exercise but thanks to Rosemary Conley I love it! Hate not going! Walking is good though, very good :)

chicken, egg, green beans, courgette, pepper & chinese lettuce all done in fry lite & soy sauce mmm.

one thing, since being on CD I can control carbs so much easier now!

Mmmmm, sounds yummy. Carbs have never really bothered me that much, as long as I can have a pint....must get help with that. Although with my pledge i'll probably be alright now.

Will be keeping you in tow!
x

Hello all - I'm back!!!

Well, have to admit that I haven't read through all the posts (There's LOADS!!) but will try and have a look later. Got back a few days ago, but my little girl has been proper poorly with a horrible sickness bug so have been up to my eyes in looking after her, clearing up after her (yuk!) and trying to keep up to date with all the washing it's created and also the holiday washing - oh they joys!

Anyway, I have to confess that for all my good intentions I haven't stuck to my diet - sorry. Am back now and am going to spend the next couple of days being good and getting my head in the right place to continue as want to lose as much as poss before Crimble and then get finished in the New Year - I am SO going to get this diet sorted once and for all. I 'm not seeing my CD lady this week and possibly not next as to be honest I've got loads of shakes left that I haven't used and it's quite a long journey over to see her. So have decided that for this week and next I shall weigh myself and go back and see her the week after. Hope that makes sense.

Soooo, what I'd like to ask is under the circumstances, is it still okay if I stay in the team? I totally understand if you want me to go and get someone who is on CD totally now with CD weigh ins. I will however, be weighing myself this week and next, and in a couple of days time plan to be back on SS (albeit 4 a day instead of 3). So what do you say guys? Can I grovle badly and ask to stay pleeeassseee???!!! I have to confess to really needing you lot and find the whole team thing so makes such a big difference. Let me know...

Also, thought I'd let you know that I have booked in to see the hyno lady my sister saw. Am going next Tues. Quite expensive but am hoping it will help get my head a bit more sorted over the whole food thing - this last week or two has really made me realise that I'm either on a megga strict diet with food and all is fine, or I'm eating but totally out of control! I just want to be normal one day and be able to take or leave food and be like ordinary people. Sounds very sad and desperate I know, but tis true.

Must go now and check on my dd, she's currently watching Cinderella and feeling very sorry for herself.

Be back later, be good everyone and is good to be back (and am hoping you'll let me stay!)

Good to see you Dax & sorry to hear your DD has been poorly, I had it here the other week! Of course you can stay on the team! You are one of us!

WI this week on your scales and again next week. The hypnotherapist is a great idea. My boss went to see one for a course of sessions & didnt think it had worked but has since realised he just has something to eat when he's hungry & will even LEAVE food on his plate when he is full! Looks like it works to me :)

good to have you back hun
xxx

hi everybody glad to see you back Dax we are a team no matter what so welcome back!
hi donna hope you are coping with food and your busy life style!
well had weigh in today and i lost 3lb only 2.5lbs to go to lose to get to my 3 stone mark yippeeeeeeeeeee
hope all is well and remember we can do it yes its hard but i believe in us lol

Well done Gail! 3lb is great!

I'm coping fine with food. I dont seem to binge any more like I used to & have managed to keep carb intake low. I'm enjoying cooking good food & am loving 0 point soups :) so tasty! Got 2 for today to keep me warm & filled up
xxx

Welcome back Dax. Hope the holiday was good even though DD isn't very well.
Well done Gail, 3lb is fantastic....6 packets of butter no less.
Keep going.

had to go to bed earlier so i wouldnt eat still woke up thinking of food but at least im not tired hehe
just trying hot vanilla with some coffee in not to bad but not as nice as a stir fry donna lol hope you enjoy just remember you are eating for all of us so make sure it tastes goooooooooooood
when i checked this morning was out of ketosis god only ate chicken aswell but im so cold so will check later again going shopping when youngest gets home from school for biscuits for OH of all things!!!!! luckily i dont like the ones he does so i ll be ok percy what job do you do?just being nosey

Lol, I'll remember to eat egg cup size portions if I'm eating for all of you pmsl. Tell you what, proper home cooked food tastes so much better than processed crap doesnt it! Looking forward to my stew when I get home :)

mmmmmmmmmmm me too whats in it

You don't want to know about stew!!! Just trying to poison us so her weight loss looks better than ours.....keep going Gail.
I sell exhibition stands, cover the whole north of England from Northampton up, but work mostly from home in good old Lincolnshire. Been in this job 4 months but in the industry for 6 1/2 years...
You've moved the bouncing tigers, very nice..

yes thought they were getting to big for their boots also wanted to add my inch loss which i am so proud off might give me more of an incentive if i see it more lol
wow sounds like an interesting job but hard having to sell i used to be a dispensing optician and had to sell people glasses but i hated having to do hard sell to make profit for the company! so i left now i'm one of those horrible ladies who answer the phone at the gps (Medical receptionist)!!!but honest i am the nice one i always try to fit people in unless their rude to me of course hehe

Hi Gail,
Its just simple stew. Lean stewing steak, carrot, leak, onion & a couple of new potatoes. Only 3 points a serving :) Love it (and hopefully my little guy will eat some too - he loves stew)

I took him to play school today! First time since he started :p and he amazes me every day!

simple stew indeed sounds devine after my vanilla shake lol
arhh i bet little man looked cute its so nice when kids do something we can be really proud of talking of which youngest daughter just came home and said she got an A on her history test proud mum proud mum also older one is taking driving lessons 2nd one today and she even got inti 3rd gear !!! doing 3 point turns next week lol

Driving lessons, that takes me back it was £6 an hour when I learnt!
I don't do hardsell, the people I deal with are already exhibiting and need something to fill the space. I just listen to what they want and help them out that way, more of a consultant I'd say. every day is different and the people I deal with are enthusiastic about their events so its' all good.
Enjoy your stew and I'll enjoy my chicken and mushroom soup!

Ooh, exciting things! and A in History (must enjoy it) and learning to drive! I think it was about £14 or £15 a lesson when I learned - blimey, 9 years ago now!

god i learnt to drive over 23 years ago arghhhhhhhh i am not old i am not old!!!!!!!!!!!!lol sorry i am old i admit it when shes had a few more lessons we're going to buy another car as ours is an automatic BMW and OH will not let her drive his baby i have to fight him for the keys lol so she can get more practice so me and her will be sharing it! only want a small cheapy one as her insurance is going to be alot but cant wait been looking on auto trader already!

Back