Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

My vote would be for mission slimpossible :)

Morning all :)

Morning Ladies and Mat. Just droppin in to say all the best for Mat at his first meeting :D
Have the majority spoken?... are we slimpossible now? x

I hereby confirm that we are now (drum role).......

Mission: SlimPossible

Queue the music!! :D

yeehaaaa!
Love the name. Feel complete now lol

Mat how did the meeting go?

Morning Ladies and Mat. Just droppin in to say all the best for Mat at his first meeting :D
Have the majority spoken?... are we slimpossible now? x

Thanks miss_mallow. My meeting went fine. I have bought a selection of shakes and I decided to try 3 of the soups. I also bought some mix-a-mousse, fibre89 and one of each of the water flavourings.

I'm all set up and ready to go. Wish I could start right now, but I am trying to be sensible and cut down my cabrs this week, as well as building up my water intake a bit more.

Just to confirm, it's 12 weeks on SS and one week on 810 calories (step 2) then back to the SS for 12 weeks.

Love the name. And as long as at least 3 results for this week's results it is fine.

Irene xx

Thanks Irene. I loved it as soon as miss_mallow posted it. All being well, we should have 4 results this week, so I'm looking forward to see how we do. I feel bad that I 'm not yet contributing to the results, but hopefully I will make up for it when I get started. :)

Yay......we're officially mission slimpossible :)

How did everyone's day go?

Hi Fraggle. Mine went great thanks. I'm stocked up and ready to start, so I'm really excited. How was your day?

Yeah!!! Glad to see we have a name now

Day two for me has been good so far......drinking lots of water. Had the choc orange shake this morning warm was nice. Then just before I had the chicken and mushroom soup, was fine too. Feeling positive if I am getting through 2nd day ok, I should be fine :) Had day off work again due to snow, luckily! As I have been in and out of the loo all day.

Glad to hear your meeting went well Mat and you're all ready to go! Hope everyone else had a good day

Yay Mat........have you decided what you are going to try first ?

My day was good thanks.......apart from the bit where I was trying to read a nameplate on a pump and had to contort myself around some pipework and almost got stuck with one of the guys laughing at me.....on the bright side....at the beginning of last week, I dont think I would have been able to squeeze myself in there :)

Yeah!!! Glad to see we have a name now

Day two for me has been good so far......drinking lots of water. Had the choc orange shake this morning warm was nice. Then just before I had the chicken and mushroom soup, was fine too. Feeling positive if I am getting through 2nd day ok, I should be fine :) Had day off work again due to snow, luckily! As I have been in and out of the loo all day.

Glad to hear your meeting went well Mat and you're all ready to go! Hope everyone else had a good day

Thanks, it's great to hear that you are enjoying it and feeling so positive. More snow on the way too, apparently, so you might get more time of "in-loo"!! :D

Haha - would love more snow!!!!! Its been a lovely 4 day weekend, really dont want it to end.
Glad to hear your day was good Fraggle, happy you didnt get stuck! Good old CD to the rescue :)

Yay Mat........have you decided what you are going to try first ?

My day was good thanks.......apart from the bit where I was trying to read a nameplate on a pump and had to contort myself around some pipework and almost got stuck with one of the guys laughing at me.....on the bright side....at the beginning of last week, I dont think I would have been able to squeeze myself in there :)

Awwwwww :patback:

I haven't decided which one yet. I have 8 different shakes and 3 different soups, so I might just do a lucky dip for the first one. :D

Oh, I also got some of the original porridge to try as well.

Hi guys

Day 4 for me today and still feeling good! Being busy with work is keeping me on the straight and narrow. Starting to lose the hunger feeling, just keep drinking the water and completely forget to have my shakes - didn't have lunch until 5!!

Spending lots of time in the loo too! The money we save on food we must spend on additional loo roll!!

Hey guys, as yet still no forms have arrived, which is quite frustrating. However I have made an appointment in my practise clinic for 4 oclock tomorrow to get weighed and measured. i think i'll use slimfast for a week and then hopefully by then i'll have the CD shakes to begin properly .

Are you unable to do ss+ miss mallow? You don't need forms signed for that apparently.

I'm sure slimfast for a week will be a good start for you and get you into the swing of things - shouldn't feel too bad when you switch to cd then!

I just need a doctor to confirm my weight and height before im allowed to start the diet.
I was thinkin of havin 2 slim fast shakes and 1 cupasoup, along with 2.5 litres of water a day for a week. Would this be similar to the CD, just until i get the stuff to start? x

Lizzie I am feeling your pain with the whole toilet thing, my gosh - its crazy. Just think once our bodies are used to all this liquid we'll be right.

Slim Fast shakes are around 250 calories, and light cuppa soups around 70 - so it prob would be a low calorie plan. However, I dont know if you would be getting all the nutrients you need daily from them? I dont know, maybe someone else is knowledgable on this?

Back