**Team Skinny MiniMin**

Just copy and paste thats all i do.

I didnt see how often you had posted but if you havent posted enough you may not have the signature space.

I think you're right about the sig space! I shall have to improvise until I've posted more.

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss! Very inspiring :)

I struggled to get the badge on at first and had to remove 'url' from mine - might not be the same for you but just in case :D

Hello to everyone else in our team :grouphugg: and huge congratulations to soccermom, your weight loss is very inspirational :D

xxx

Hey Team,

Just wondered how everyone's weekend went? Anyone weigh in today?

xxxxxxxxx

lost 1/2 lb this week, wanted more, but just being greedy :D

I did win slimmer of the month for september though with a 13 1/2lb weight loss, so I wont complain :D

**Team Skinny MiniMin**

Britt / -5lbs / TWL - 5lb's
Sophie / STS / TWL -33lbs
Michelle / tbc / TWL -
Cammy98 / tbc / TWL -
Naz / -6.5lbs / TWL - 6.5lbs
Emily / tbc / TWL -
Soccormom / -0.5LB / TWL - 5 stone 4 - SotM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WI tonight so i'll update tomorrow.

Weekend went well thanks babe, you?

Btw - is anyone on Twitter? xo

Hey guys! Just had my first weigh in, was a bit of a shock! Lost 12lbs this week.. very, very happy! Feel like all my work has paid off and it's given me a huge boost :)

Well done to all of you for your losses this week. :D

Emily

OMG Emily!!! In one week?!?! That's flipping amazing!! xoxo

**Team Skinny MiniMin**

Britt / -5lbs / TWL - 5lb's
Sophie / STS / TWL -33lbs
Michelle / tbc / TWL -
Cammy98 / tbc / TWL -
Naz / -6.5lbs / TWL - 6.5lbs
Emily / -12lbs / 12lbs -
Soccormom / -0.5LB / TWL - 5 stone 4 - SotM

WOW amazing Emily!!! Well done to you soccermum too, you have lost so much weight and still going strong.

I weighed in this morning and lost 5.5lbs :D pretty good going for totm as sometimes I can hold 3-4lbs of water!

Just been to tesco picking up bits for my next few days on sw, was a rush as my baby girl needed to get back for her lunch and nap but unfortunately I was in so much of a rush leaving the house I went out with my cardi on inside out :eek: Embarrassing lol!

Good luck with wi Britt

xxx

Thanks guys!! :D Appreciated! Although I did eat enough to feed a family of four the week before I started so most of it is probably that lol.

Wow MrsR, well done! I'm dreading WI around my totm, I always gain a few lbs as well.

Just been to tesco picking up bits for my next few days on sw, was a rush as my baby girl needed to get back for her lunch and nap but unfortunately I was in so much of a rush leaving the house I went out with my cardi on inside out :eek: Embarrassing lol!
Haha! Happens to the best of us... my OH was reading me out our postcode the other day for me to type in and spelt out a rude word instead, I didn't even realise until he told me, good job I didn't send the form :eek:

Good luck with your WI Britt :D

Emily

hi all, not that happy today weighed myself and have lost 1.5kgs! i know its a lost but wondering if i will ever lose 2 stones by xmas!! sorry for the rant and well done to all u ladies for your fab loses!! 12lbs thats just amazing!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Naz!! That's still amazing! Well done :D That's still a huge loss, I'd be very happy with that. 2 stone might seem a lot to lose by christmas but I have faith in you!

Hi naz, yes I agree that is still a good loss, it's hard when you hope for more but you can do it!

Britt, how was weigh in?

Hows everyone getting on this week?
xxxxx

Hey Britt, just noticed you are in Maidstone, my family are originally from there but very few still left there, my cousins, uncle and nan are :D

I'm in Nottingham now though!

Also noticed your goal weight is same as mine 140lb!, except i'm sooooo far away from that :cry:

xxxx

I go to Nottingham once a year with friends funnily enough :)

I lost 3lbs this week. xo

Well done britt :D

I was just wondering, do you guys do EE or do you use green and red days? I've been doing EE so far but I'm thinking I might start using a variety as it seems to be working well for others on the forum.

Feel like i'm struggling a little this week, I've stuck to plan but just trying to get over feeling guilty every time I eat something :(

:D well done Britt!

I do all green days, I'm vegetarian and can't quite get my head around EE yet lol! I'm obviously old school sw :p

I'm with you on the whole feeling guilty thing or thinking that I have eaten too much, hard to get your mind set changed isn't it?

xxx

Ooh, I imagine being a vegetarian there isn't much point in doing EE lol.

Yeah I think once I get my head around it a bit I'll find it easier! Thinking of doing a few green and red days though to mix it up a little. Green seems the easier option! Any green ideas would be much appreciated :D

Back