**Team Skinny MiniMin**

Hey guys! Just to let you know, I didn't go to WI this morning. Been a little bit ill this week and what with the cold weather, really couldn't bring myself to walk to group. Very bad times, I know! I shall definitely go next week and report on the news.

Aside from the illness, had 1 bad day last week but have been firmly on track since. Don't really feel like I've lost anything yet though... trying very hard to be patient.

How are you all getting on? Well done to you Britt and welcome back! :)

Emily xx

Well done Britt :D so glad you got back on track x

Sorry to hear you've been poorly Emily, I have a rotten tummy bug and feel terrible too, I weigh in at home so no excuse for me lol, I lost 1.5lb this week, not been as easier week for me and still no exercise cos of my back so not bad going.

How is everyone? xx

weigh in in a couple of hours! bit nervous, i have 5 100% days this week, but went up to Birmingham for a party, so i had alcohol and a fry-up the next day - we'll see!

weigh in in a couple of hours! bit nervous, i have 5 100% days this week, but went up to Birmingham for a party, so i had alcohol and a fry-up the next day - we'll see!

Good luck :D xx

hi, can i join please? im new to minimins. started sw last week, first weigh in was last fri and lost 3lbs. :D was well pleased as it felt like i wasnt on diet at all. have about 4.5 to lose. looking forward to getting to know you all

Of course you can join, welcome to the team and well done on your first loss :D

Have you got yourself a ticker yet? xx

Well I lost 1lb, not a great one I know but I wasn't on plan all week - this week I've not got much on at the weekend so should be 100% all the way through - I'm also planning to make lots of soup, and cut down on bananas, hopefully I'll see a bigger loss.

Well done everyone! :)

I need to cut down on bananas too, trying to swap them for kiwis and strawberries this week. Hopefully should kick my weight loss up the bum a bit.

Big welcomes to you miss_marshmellow :) good luck with your weight loss and a massive well done for losing 3lbs last week.

Emily xxx

I just ate a huge pasta with roasted cherry tomatoes, spinach and mascarpone and I've not even touched my syn allowance for today yet. Green days are amazing! And I have a huge bowl of mango in the fridge as well! I wish there were more super-speed foods that I really like though. I love raspberries but they are expensive. I suppose I could just eat loads of peas...

miss-marshmallow, do you have a real name? Feels funny to call you this ;) I'm Michelle :)

If you click on one of our tickers it should take you to the site, ticker factory I think it is? Then you can create your own and copy the details it gives you into your user signature.

Hatwell, well done on the 1lb loss :D

Let's all have a fab week with less bananas and more speed food then lol! xxx

Well done britt :) good luck hatwell!

I lost 4.5lbs in the last 2 weeks.. pretty happy with that as I've been a bit crap lately!

Argh! I only lost a pound! I feel bad complaining about a loss but I have been really really good and it's so disheartening. My C was very nice and helpful, and pointed out that people who have done SW before are less likely to have big initial losses because they tend to have reasonably good eating habits anyway, and I suppose that is true, but it's really frustrating.
BUT when I went to the supermarket afterwards I resisting eating bad stuff because I was annoyed, and now I am cooking a FEAST of quorn burgers with low fat cheese and quorn bacon, to be eaten between slices of Weight Watchers Danish, and with chips and peas.

Next week is going to be a killer because my boyfriend's parents are coming down to London for a visit and they always take us out for dinner etc which is lovely and very generous of them but means it will be hard to be good.

Back