**Team Skinny MiniMin**

hey. i do mostly green days, you can have pasta and sauce (most are sin free), sw chips mmmmh and lots more!! i find red days hard cus i run out of ideas! and im not to 100% on how ee works so to scared to try to b honest, although i would like to try ee if i can get a weight loss like yours :p 10lbs!!:eek::eek::eek:

Haha, didn't do quite so well this week :( Lost 3.5lbs but still happy, especially considering my weekend!

How are you guys doing? Good luck to everyone!

Emily

Brill Emily, that's a really good 2nd weigh in :D what's your secret? :p
Would love to know if you do anything specific to help and do you exercise?

I lost 2.5lb this week which I am pleased with as it was another week for me without exercise, I'm in agony with a trapped nerve in my lower back and can barely walk :cry:

Anyone else weighed in this week?
xxx

Well done MrsR! Over half a stone in 2 weeks!!! Congrats :D I hope you feel better soon, that sounds mighty painful :(

I don't really do much exercise! I did my first week though. I work from home so I tend to spend most of my day sat down which isn't very helpful. I did make a 30 minute playlist on my PC of music though, which I try to exercise to (or dance rather stupidly to) which has helped a bit.

I'm not sure if this is just an old wives tale but I eat quite a lot of fresh chillies. Normally 1 in each meal! Apparently they help weight loss?

Could chillies help you slim? | Mail Online

That and lots, and lots... and lots of pepsi max! My poor dentist! :(

Thanks for that Emily :D

Might include more chillies as I like them anyway, you never know huh ;)

I also work from home so sit at my pc a lot, not good! I have my baby girl at home with me all day and my son after school so time is minimal.

I feel like my headaches and back pain have been sent to test me to see if I can be strong and carry on with sw, i'm determined not to crumble even though they can make me feel pretty miserable :cry:

Keep up the good work, you are inspiring me xxx

hi after a terrible week ive lost!!:eek: not a lot but still a loss which belive you me i dont understand! ive had a stressful week and have been eating loads im still at it!!! please please someone knock some sence into me :break_diet: :wave_cry:

You still lost though!!! Well done :D

How are you finding this week? Everyone else getting on okay?

Emily x

Yes it's still a loss so put it behind you and start this week fresh :D

I overdid the syns on Mon & Tues so have taken the total off my weekly syns and divided the rest over the remaining days to keep me on track. I think the reason for this is pure frustration, I have a history with comfort eating so because i'm feeling a bit :( cos my back is so sore (trapped nerve still) I ate too many syns, I did however make myself accountable for it and didn't binge, yay!
I read about people using their syns weekly like this so it helped me to feel more in control when things don't go exactly to plan!

Anyone else weighed in? Britt did you?

xxxxxx

I was wondering if I can get in on this team? I've only just joined the site and all the other teams seem to have been running for ages! I'm going to be weighing in on Tuesday.
I did SW a couple of years ago and found it really easy and lost about 2st but then went to live in the USA for a year so obviously put all the weight back on. I really want to get back to fitting into my old clothes that I miss and I think I need a bit of extra support to get me through the week!

Welcome to the team hatwell :) Well done on losing the weight before and coming back. It's not easy starting up, I was a bundle of nerves at my first meeting :( I weigh in on a tuesday as well! Is it your first one this week? If so, good luck!

I wouldn't worry about it MrsR if you took them off, I think quite a few people add up all their syns and work them off like that! I hope your back feels better soon, I'd have done the same thing in your position. You're doing really well! :)

E xxx

Thank you! I am a bit nervous too, I have a decent idea of what I weigh as there are scales at my boyfriend's house, but it's never nice to climb onto them in the meeting. Looking forward to eating hifi bars again though - I love those things.
I pretty much only do green days as I don't eat meat - I do eat fish from time to time but not enough to warrant red days, also I am a carb addict. Plus I like being able to have two of each HE.
Anyway good luck to everyone, I am going out on Saturday night to a gig but I just drink whisky with ice and have been saving up some syns from today, and most importantly I am going to keep track of what I drink all night - gotta keep counting the syns.

Thanks Emily, still plodding on, just wishing my back would be better so I can start this week with a bit more umph!!! So far the pain is not budging, will be sleeping with my hot water bottle again.

Welcome to our group Hatwell:D
I also do all green, i'm vegetarian, love carbs and love hi fi bars lol!

Good luck everyone for weigh in this week xxx

Well, it's my weigh in in a couple of hours, I'm actually quite excited. I think this time I'm going to buy a block of sessions - is it still 12 for the price of 10 or whatever? Last time I did SW I missed a week because I was away visiting friends but then I just kept skipping meetings and didn't go back. If I've spent money then hopefully I won't do that!
Also I don't think I introduced myself properly, I'm Caroline and I'm a final year university student in London, I just got back from living in the USA for a year (in North Carolina) hence the need to lose weight again!
My favourite foods are pasta, omlettes, vegetable curries and mangoes, and I am hoping to lose about 2.5/3 stone. We will see!

Yeah you can still do that! I bought the block of classes, 12 for the price of 10. I thought then it'd force me to go a bit more otherwise I'd get into the habbit of skipping and then just give up. Tis a good idea.

It's nice to meet you either way :) I'm Emily... I'm a graphic designer living in between Bath/Bristol with my boyfriend. I only moved here about 4 months ago and I went from having a crazy busy life in Bournemouth (hometown) to being sat down all day in the countryside which resulted in me putting on 2 stone! Bad times. My favourite foods are also pasta, rice, anything spicy and chinese food.

What are you studying? Hope your weigh in went okay! Same to everyone else.

I lost 1lb :( not amazing but I need really need to go to the toilet before I went on the scales which didn't help! Just going to up my game a bit this week - might do the success express challenge.

Emily

I study American Studies at King's College London, it's pretty much English under a different name - I really like it but am currently figuring out what to do afterwards which is pretty scary.

I didn't get weighed today sadly - I went to the meeting but it turns out it's not a proper meeting, just a drop in session where you can get weighed and buy hifi bars etc, to be honest the woman there was pretty unhelpful so I'm going to go to a different group tomorrow which I know is a proper meeting with Image Therapy etc. I see no point in going to SW if I don't get my round of applause every week! I also see no point in paying £5 every week to stand on a scale.
The success express thing looks ok, it's actually not far off how I eat anyway as I don't tend to snack much - just eat huge portions! I weighed myself on my parents' digital scales on Thursday so I will be able to see if I've lost since then when I go to WI tomorrow, if it's not a great loss maybe I will try doing SE every other day next week or something.
Anyway I am now going to tuck into my lovely late lunch of Cheese + Broccoli Pasta n Sauce, 3 Quorn sausages and loads of peas, with fruit salad and Activia for pudding. Hurray!

Well done Emily on your 1lb, still a loss :p

I lost 1.5lb which I also thought wasn't great and then thought everyone would say "it's still a loss" lol! Not bad considering my miserable week with a poorly back still, so desperate to exercise, now I never thought I would say that :eek:

Nice to hear a bit more about you Emily & Hatwell :D My name is Michelle and I am mummy to my 4 year old son and 11 month old baby and run my own local magazine business from home :D

Seems to have gone quiet on here, have we lost some team members???

xxx

Hi i know im late but just to let you know ive lost 0.5kg which is not alot but im only 3lbs away from my first 1 stone loss!! im going to work really hard this week! hope your all well xoxo:D

Gah!

Sorry i've been MIA guys!

Fell off the wagon and had to have a good old jog to catch up!!
But i'm back now.

Maintained this week.
Going for a loss next week!! xo

Well done for maintaining and well done for getting back on the wagon, it's easy to get really negative when you've had a few bad days but it's all about moving on from that and staying focussed. Good luck!

Back