**Team Skinny MiniMin**

This team has gone too quiet! Where is everyone?? I know Britt has an excuse but what about the rest of you?
Hope you're all doing ok - I had a gain this week but it as expected. Back on track now! Emily, I tried your chocolate the other day and it was pretty good, I used options instead of drinking chocolate though so I could I could really taste the egg. The topping was delicious though, could find white choc Os so used caramel instead and put on loads of chopped strawberries, it was really nice!

Ohh that sounds good. I might try it again with the caramel topping and strawberries! Well done for getting back on track now too.

I've not been going to group for the last few weeks, I've stuck to the plan but I'm kind of getting less and less fussed about what the scales say. I just figure as long as I'm sticking to it then the law of averages says eventually I should lose weight! I'm also really confused about how much I've lost each week now lol. I'm so bad at maths... but I weighed myself Tuesday morning and worked out how much i've lost so far so I guess I'll go from there.

Well done Jill for losing 3lbs :) and welcome to the group Kate!

Emily x

Hello everyone :D

So glad to be back, sorry to have abondoned ship, we had a couple of days without internet :cry: and then friends staying, was my bday yesterday so crazy week and a half, expecting a gain tomorrow which i'm gutted about but expecting, just trying not to get caught up on it and draw a line and carry on!

How is everyone? Good I hope xxx

Back