quark and lemon juice YUM

creme egg 8 1/2

HEA milk and cheese
HEB scan bran

syns 10 1/2

total syns
39/70

Last edited:
Ooooh the new Hifi bars sound nice.... I'll be looking out for those. I'm not on facebook so I dont think I'll be able to see your pictures. I forgot to take any pictures of fridays tea or any food on the weekend, so I'm not going to be posting up a whole week. Perhaps I'll take a whole weeks worth next week. I'd love to be able to come up with professional looking pictures but I think that'd mean eating cold food (as steam makes the picture blury) and spraying oil on everything (to make it shiny!) :)

Glad you had your McFlurry eventually. Your syn total for the week is looking good!

GRUMPY GRUMPY GRUMPY today

Very over tired as I slept very badly. Sort of had a job interview (or a pre interview if that is possible for september.)

Today's eating has been ok if anything not eating enough :-( But i feel on the edge of it going badly wrong. Fighting the urge to bake cakes (ie eat cake batter)

Green Day

Breakfast
a satsuma ... overslept then had to go to work and then to the interview and didn't get back until lunch time

Lunch
veg soup
2 carr's melts (2)
yogurt
banana
plum

snack
boiled egg

Dinner
Pasta n sauce mac and cheese (2) milk hea 28 g cheese heb
Vegetables

snack fiber plus bar

HEA Milk in teas and pasta in sauce
HEB fiber plus bar, 28 g cheese

Sorry to hear you're having a grumpy day. Hows it going now ? Did you manage the rest of the day and then have your treat ?

Its always in the back of my mind about cake batter, when thinking about baking too. Also I'm the same if I make crumble mix for apple crumble..... so I tend not to make them very often or wait till I'm in a controlled mood (if that makes sense).

Hope the rest of your day went well.

Still in a horrible mood but know it is just because i am tired but i have succeeded in being fairly good.

I did have a couple of soldiers leftover at tea time so will count
1/2 slice of granary bread and 1 tsp of clover (2.5 syns and 1.5 so 4 syns)

total syns 56 1/2 /70

Could even have a creme egg tomorrow if i want too :)

At least you turned your day around :) Hope today is a better day!

Tuesday's EE day

Breakfast

Yogurt and fruit

Snack
more yogurt and more frit

Lunch
Ham salad

snack
vegetable soup
4 choc chip cookies 10 syns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dinner
chicken with loads of veg in mushroom sauce
over rice

fiber plus bar

2 squidgy choc muffins plus licking the bowl of squidgy choc cake batter (3 syns to be sure ,,,)

69 1/2 /70 !

hea milk in teas
heb fiber plus

syns 13

total syns for the week

Menu looking good and you are still within your syns too :) Is it the SW squidgy chocolate cake batter, a licking of the bowl wouldnt be too much, the whole recipe is very low isnt it ? All the best for weigh in tomorrow :)

Yeah it is the squidgy choc cake I made two bowlfuls have a 3 layer cake that I am going to make into a black forest gateaux for my group tomorrow night and i have made 18 mini muffins with cherries in the bottom for my group i attend as a member in the morning so the syns were 19 for all i made so 3 syns is a generous allowance for what i ate !!

Wow - that all sounds brilliant :) Did you use fresh cherries - yum yum yum !

Are you putting a quark mix inbetween layers of the black forest gateaux ?

It all sounds very tasty indeed :) I hope everyone appreciates the cakes!

STS at wi actually really surprised as have been so good :-( Oh well still in target range just.

Just have to carry on doing what I am doing and hopefully start exercising again soon which i think may be my biggest problem . As my body is so used to exercise.

It will be tremendous will power to not go over syns today......

Wednesday

EE day

banana and pear at meeting

lunch
saus casserole and rice (1 syn)
bowl of steamed veg

creme egg (8.5 syns)

snack before group
fiber plus bar (HEB)

taster at group ?

If still hungry after group

low fat super noodles with beetroot and pickled onions

Teresa

we posted at the same time

Black forest is 3 layers of choc cake in one layer cherries in the other layer quark with sweetner and vanilla ( 13 1/2 syns whole cake)

For my group i popped one cherry in each mini muffin tin of choc mix and then put quark and a cherry on top these were very popular ! 4 1/2 syns for 20 mini muffins

A stay the same is great, especially if you are in your target range. The loss might catch up with you next week ? 4.5 syns for 20 mini muffins is brilliant :) I bet you're very popular at your class!!!

well after WI i seriously felt sorry for myself no weight loss and my back being sore for a month just got me down :-( Not even thinking about what i did to cheer myself up but have realised thta actually it has not cheered me up so today back OP

And doing an sas log

sunday
green day
breakfast
yogurt and fruit

lunch
veg soup
hi fi (heb)
pear
plum
plum

snack
ryvita and cottage cheese with pineapple 1 1/2 (edit only ended up having a 1/3rd of the tub so only 1/2syn)HEB
small slice of a sw fruit cake at district meeting 1/2 syn

dinner
mexican quorn strips 1 1/2 syns for seasoning
with refried beans
savoury rice and fromage frais

hea milk in 2 teas + 3 laughing cow light
heb hi fi bar
ryvita

syns
2 1/2 / 105 (i am upping my syns to an upper limit of 105 a week and starting my week today with a fresh start but will probably aim for between 70 and 105)

Last edited:
Hi Teresa

Good to 'see' you back, I'm sorry to hear you've been down in the dumps though. A bad back can really get you down, especially as it does take a long time to feel better. Slowly but surely you will get there though.

Your menu's are looking good :)

I am H U N G R Y today i know some of it is due to the fact that I am going out to lunch and have no idea what will be served so I am panicking ....how silly is that? I do not like being out of control of my food .

So today will be green or ee depending on lunch

swim at 6.45 30 x 15 m lengths ! (in a freezing cold pool)

breakfast
fromage frais, vanill yog forest fruits

snack
roasted parsnip and bns soup (YUM)

lunch ?? probably sandwiches

snack
yogurt and fruit

dinner
sw lasagna with toms cuke, beetroot and pickeld onions

saving all my syns to cover lunch.

HEA (milk and cheese on lasagna 22 g rf per portion)

Have 2 heb and one hea to use at lunch if it is sandwiches

Teresa

ok totally behind on my diary and no time to catch up !

Monday was fine wasted points on a sandwich at lunch time but no choice.

Tuesday was an even hungrier day but did fine and luckily we were all out of sugar at work so couldn't make cupcakes !! But have been in intense pain with my back went to bed early instead of pigging out.

Got weighed today and lost 1 pound shocked but happy :) Have also been for physio which was super painful but i can actually sit down now without horrible pain.

Well have a few moments to write todays diary but have managed to get all in a muddle with my syns this week haven't gone over any day but have no idea where i am exactly so today I will have up to 15 syns and then start my week off fresh with 105 tomorrow.

I have told my consultant that until I am pain free i am going to work on maintaining my weight instead of trying to lose.

So I am aiming for 105 syns and adding in a HEB each day. Will see how that works,

Wednesday (green day)

breakfast
yogurt, fiber plus bar (HEB) and a plum

lunch
wedges and chick pea dahl !! YUM

dinner
veg soup and SW ploughman's (ryvita (HEB), cheese (hea), branston( 1 syn), pickled onions and tomato)

pudding
snickers bar icecream (9 syns )
i could have another fiber plus but not sure i will have room (full so didn't have extra heb)

Syn total 1 for milk in tea + 10.5 = 11.5
HEA 42 g rf cheese
HEB fiber plus and ryvita

Maintenance HEB wasn't hungry for it !

Last edited:
Back