The 100% club

good luck hunni, im sure you'll lose a couple lbs this week from kickstart hopefully more! xx

am sorely tempted to do the 21 points does that mena i cant save 4 or can i still save 4 and have 17 ?

I dont think youre meant to save when youre on KS.

How many are you usually on Bob?

hey folks
can I join your club? been reading through the thread and youre all such an inspiration! I joined WW about 6wks ago, down 11lb so far...only another 36 to go!
I can...and I WILL do it
debs x

Hi can i join too please. I started ww last week after months of messing about on cd. This diet is so much easier, i get to eat loads! I have been on ww 1 week now and have been tracking everything i eat and making sure i stay in my points and i have lost 7.5lb. I am really pleased as i never thought i would lose that much on this plan. I want to lose as much weight as possible before my wedding, does anyone have any tips to a ww newbie on how to achieve the biggest losses each week. thanx xx

:cry:Oh no.....I did so well yesterday and then I just had a meltdown and went a bit nuts when i went out to buy lunch. was planning a low fat soup but found myself ordering a baked potato with tuna mayo and cheese!!!

I didn't eat the whole potato but unfortunately i polished off all the filling. Anyone any ideas how many points that is? I'm only on 19 points just now so will have to have a teeny tiny dinner later.

Damn. i don't know what came over me. I'm so angry at myself!:mad:

please can I join

Hi I'm going to my first WW meeting tonight and would definitely like to join ur 100% club please, I will need lots of motivation and support so think this is a fab idea:wavey:

Thank you just been reading ur thread on low points food ideas its fab just wrote a whole shopping list so thank u

Hi guys. Managed to get a mobile internet connection to try and catch up with you all there but it's VERY SLOOOOWWW.

Sarah, I'm really proud of you for going to WI - well done you! Good luck on KS this week. Just going to see how the others have got on.

I'm not being as good as I intended food-wise but am walking about three hours a day so hoping to make it up that way.

Starlight,
you have lost so much, thats amazing. you mut be so proud.
have you any bits of advice you learnt along the way you'd like to share?
well done
debs

I'm feeling all proud of myself as within the last 24 hours i've made it through all the times i'm normally cave, without falling off the wagon at all.

I was late leaving london last night, so as it would've been too late to start cooking when i got home, i got something at the station for the train ride home. I was absolutely starving by this point, and normally i would've loaded up on stuff to graze on, but i bought a nice salad (fine on core), some chicken drumsticks (un-gracefully ripping the skin off to discard!) and a big pot of fresh pineapple. A delicious and safe tea, even if i did have a man staring at me eat it all the way home!

This morning i only had time to grab a banana for breakfast, so by the time i got into work i was starving again. We have free fruit and biscuits in our office, but as I can't eat at my desk I don't usually get to snack, although biscuits are so quick to eat they used to fall in my mouth when I missed breakfast. This morning though I was in serious biscuit danger, but I managed to resist and downed a banana while fetching a cup of tea - it tided me over until my lunch.

I know i could have these things and count the points, but i'm out on both saturday and sunday and am saving my points for that!

Erm ive been naughty today, so naughty im writing the day off lol. Had some great news and im celebrating!!!

Well, after my moment of weakness with the points loaded baked potato I managed to get back on track last night. I only had a M&S count on us lasagne with a huge salad for dinner (6pts) so i should be within my allowance. I normally do OK but because i'm only on 19pts one slip up means i'm screwed!!

My OH then arrived home with a pack of 12 corona he'd won in a raffle at work and I even manged to resist having one of those!!

I have 2 weeks till my hols so i just keep telling myself it will be worth it to shift those last stubborn pounds and feel normal in my bikini.

But, god, it gets really tough at times doesn't it? Every now and again i feel sorry for myself and think "I deserve to eat whatever i want, bugger my weight" but this forum has really kept me going. Especially when i read how much weight some of you girls have lost! honestly, you are all an inspiration and it would be much more of a struggle without being able to moan or get advice and encouragement on here!

Thanks to all of you for being such a fab bunch and heres to another good 100% day :clap:

Nic x

Poor 100% ive ignored it the last few days!

Well in all ive not been 100% recently, been so weak willed unike the other week i was so good and gained, man i am still pissed biut that.

I need to kick myself up the bum and get back on track, and stop being a muppet and tell myself that I can do it, because i now i can and want to get a halk stone off by september which i think is quite do able.:D

Yes, I need to get my arris back in gear after my hols as well so, WI tomorrow for me then 100% this week because I lost 8lbs in my first 2 weeks and then only 1lb in the next 3 weeks. Ok, I've been on hols but even so...

i just thought i shouldnt really be allowed in here anymore...lol seeing as im not doing weight watchers atm :-(

I'm just glad its back in action!! i've been missing this thread. I was good all last week then hit the weekend and lost the plot.
Ended up rather drunk on Friday night, although I stuck to my points....only problem is my hangover made me have macaroni cheese and chips for lunch when i was out shopping with my mum on saturday, I then had the total munchies on saturday night (still feeling rough) so ordered an indian takeaway. :angeldevil:
Oh dear. I weighed in on sunday and had gained 4lbs!!! Unbelievable.
WI is tonight so i couldn't resist jumping on the scales this morning and i've now got back to what i was last week.

Probably because i only had about 15 of my 19 points on sunday and 13 yesterday plus an hour on wii fit.

So I have broken all the rules so far - scales between weigh ins, eating over and under my points. I'm a disaster at the moment and now I won't reach target before my hols on the 8th August!!:raincloud:

OK, rant over. I'm just going to be ultra ultra strict between now and my holiday and do my best. I promise.....:innocent0002:

Back