The big ship sails on the Alli Alli Oh...

Top marks for the suggestion Alli, they are gorgeous, and I can get them in the shops in town... better than the alpen lights and pretty close to the hifis. So... yay!

xxx

Not close enough for me I think ! I love Alpen lights though which is good.

Well done Alli for even thinking about a chocolate free week. I don't think I could even consider it at the moment.

WELL DONE on your loss. I don't consider that slow at your stage. As much as it's frustrating, it's perfect, so good on you. Hope I'm still losing at that when I get where you are :)

Gail x

It focuses the mind because I don't have a SW class anywhere near (gap in the market, anyone?) so cannot easily get the hifi. A SW fairy gave me some to try, but I need something I can get hold of locally, and Fibre+ is perfect. So happy with them.

Gail & Alli, have an amazing day, sun shining here so I am in happy mood!

xxx

The sun is shining here as well at the moment so am feeling great. Well my chocolate free week lasted until about 10am yesterday LOL. My boss came back from visiting friends in Canada and brought back some "Oh Henry" chocolates. I've had them before but don't remember them being so nice. I had 2 clusters and counted them as 4 syns each so hopefully that's about right.

Menu for today as I know it:

B: Crunchy Bran (HEB), milk (HEA), banana
L: Egg mayo & cress sandwich (HEB + 2)
D: BNS Risotto w Philly light sweet chilli (2.5 I think)
S: Fruit, yogurt, Dime bar (7.5)

Total Syns 12

Looking great, I have to try the risotto! I wish I could plan out meals like that, I have a vague idea but can change my mind! I have to have some contingency plans for travel as will be away for much of may, and worry that SW may not be as easy as CD when 'on the road'. Have a great day Alli!

xxx

Looking great, I have to try the risotto! I wish I could plan out meals like that, I have a vague idea but can change my mind! I have to have some contingency plans for travel as will be away for much of may, and worry that SW may not be as easy as CD when 'on the road'. Have a great day Alli!

xxx

Cous cous salad is the way to go when travelling! Tastes lovely with roast veggies and chickpeas, keeps well and is best served room temperature. That and a lot of fruit!

Yes, great... I can take tubs with me. I could also buy cottage cheese along the way and bring scan bran? Thanks Alli!

xxx

Hi Alli,

I hope you had a lovely day. Did you watch the wedding?

Hey Ali.. how are u doing chick?
Ali Dime bars i remember them lovely bars when i was at school lol.

happy weekend x

where are you Alli?

xxx

Hey Ali.. how are u doing chick?
Ali Dime bars i remember them lovely bars when i was at school lol.

happy weekend x

I love Dime bars (they're Swedish like me ;)) and have at least a bar every week. I try to keep my chocolate consumption down as it sets me off on a binge so stick to my Fibre+ bars mostly. Will pop over and catch up on your diary shortly before heading to the seaside YAY!

where are you Alli?

xxx

Sorry Katy - still here just rubbish at posting on weekends! Up reasonably early today as Poppy woke us up. Off out today but will make more of an effort to post my menu this week. :)
Hi Alli,

Just checking in -- I hope you are busy having a lovely four day holiday weekend!

Oh I am :). We are having a lovely time just walking the dogs, pottering around shops, seeing friends and generally chilling out. I ought to do a spring clean like you but can't quite find the motivation:rolleyes:. Today we are going to the beach for a few hours and then going out for dinner with friends this evening. Back to normal routine tomorrow...

Morning all,

It's weigh-in day and I have lost 1.5lbs!! That means that in total I've lost 5.5lbs in 6 weeks. Not bad really as I was aiming for 1lb per week so nearly on track.

I have 6.5lbs to go until I get to my 2009 goal but would like to lose a few more lbs so probably 8 or 9lbs until I start on the maintenance journey again. This week I don't expect much as we are having a fish and chips lunch (we are going to the world's best F&C shop and I'm not going to miss out!) and tonight we are going to a Steak house with friends. Again I'm planning on enjoying myself so will have some catching up to do for the rest of the week. I'm hoping that if I focus on super free food and 5-10 syns per day I should be OK.

Right - off to catch up on everyone else! I hope you have all had a lovely weekend!

Yay to the 1.5lbs... brilliant Alli!

xxx

Fantastic result. Well done to you :)

Have a lovely day at the beach.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Morning,

We had a great but very windy day out yesterday. It was too windy for the dogs to have a paddle but we played for several hours on the beach which was great! Lunch (Fish & Chips) was delicious and I shared my meal with DD so at least didn't overeat. We went out for a meal last night and I had steak, chips, onion loaf and salad - All very nice and I left some chips (ate all the onion loaf though..:rolleyes:). I feel bloated today but am happy that I enjoyed it and ready to crack on with this week.

Today's menu:

B: Fruit salad (smoothies for the children, but I left my fruit whole)
L: M&S Wheatberries and couscous salad (2.5), yogurt
D: Peppered chicken, new pots and salad
S: Fibre + (HEB), Dime bar (7.5), Milk in coffee (HEA)
Total Syns: 10

Yesterday sounds great! The beach is always brilliant, but love that the dogs were too chicken to paddle! Blowing a gale here also so guess I can't blame them. I was cutting brambles the day before and wind blew one right into my face, so I look like I've been slashing my nose with razor blades... SO not a good look. Food plan looks fab... have a lovely day Alli.

xxx

Morning Alli, sounds like you have had a lovely time recently and well done on losing another 1.5lbs. Brilliant. Skinny minnie coming up :D
xx

Hi Alli,

I am glad to read that you are doing so well on Slimming World. It seems very family friendly and flexible. I learn something new every day -- I had no idea Dime bars were Swedish. Now, I'll have to try one!

Mel

Hello everyone!

I am struggling to get back into the habit of posting in my diary after the Easter break. I'm still on plan more or less that's good!

I had a migraine yesterday which fortunately did not develop into a full episode so after sleeping for most of the afternoon I felt OK as long as I kept taking pain killers. I therefore didn't eat anything much yesterday, just a couple of slices of toast with banana in the evening so no point doing a menu really.

Today I'm mostly eating:

B: Slimfast shake - OK so not SW friendly but felt too fragile this morning for solid food and have some SF from a previous diet attempt ;). I won't syn this but have taken the milk out of my milk allowance.
S: Banana
L: Home made bolognese with roast veg. (Odd leftover mix)
S: Fibre +
D: Mixed meat platter (Syn free sausages, chicken, steak, prawns) & salad. Baked Peaches with sweetened vanilla quark.
S: HEB of some kind. Might be another cereal bar or maybe some nuts.

That leaves me a few syns if I want them but having overeaten Pringles earlier in the week and as I had the Slim Fast this morning I might leave them. I have a Dime bar in the fridge should I need it.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine!

Hope you are feeling better Alli... migraine is horrible. Understand the Slimfast, totally. Not quite the same thing, but d'you think it'd be OK to have a CD shake instead of a meal once or twice while I am away on my travels? I have a couple still to use up?

Very jealous if the vanilla quark. Have hunted high and low for quark here but nope, doesn't seem to exist. Grrr. No sunshine here, rain yesterday and today - back to normal for Scotland then!

Take care Alli.

xxx

Ali them Dime bars are still on the go.. i will hunt them down next week and keep it.. for a treat lol.!

Not a CD rule but pass caring lol.. hope your better hunnie x

Back