Total Solution The Chronicles of Gina

Between 3 and 4 litres, including straight water and coke zero

Wow... that is good then :)
Just has to be TOTM then eh ?:(
Cream has less carbs than milk, so I dont think that would have done anything to you, unless you are making your shakes with it :eek::)

Well done on your weight loss so far Gina. Yep everyone has a STS week. I think our bodies are just taking a break to work out what's going on.
Good luck x

Hello all

Hope everyone's getting on ok, things have been busy at work so haven't read anyone's updates yet! Well, AAMW has been good for me, I have perked up and felt less cold and generally rough. I reckon my body just went into shutdown mode in the week before.

Today I did a couple of things for myself. Went shopping! For the first time in ages, I walked around feeling not so self-conscious and definitely not avoiding mirrors :)

I bought three pairs of summer shoes and some new undies and got my eyes tested, and will get some nice new specs next week, yummy.

If I lose another stone in the next month, I'll treat myself to some new clothes.

Feels good! :)

Hello all

Hope everyone's getting on ok, things have been busy at work so haven't read anyone's updates yet! Well, AAMW has been good for me, I have perked up and felt less cold and generally rough. I reckon my body just went into shutdown mode in the week before.

Today I did a couple of things for myself. Went shopping! For the first time in ages, I walked around feeling not so self-conscious and definitely not avoiding mirrors :)

I bought three pairs of summer shoes and some new undies and got my eyes tested, and will get some nice new specs next week, yummy.

If I lose another stone in the next month, I'll treat myself to some new clothes.

Feels good! :)

Gina - I'm so proud of you! You are doing so well and look so great! Keep up the good work hun. xx

Back