The food break week

The reason exante recommend a food break at 4 weeks is because we are not being monitored by anyone.

I think after week 12 if my losses start to get low I may do an AAM week just to get the losses going again but we'll see.

Hi Starlight,
Please could you advise me, i'm doing exante ts but i want to have 1 day a week ws, please could you advise me on the best foods to eat on this day & does this have a impact on your weight loss by eating that 1 meal a week, i would not be doing the add a meal week, just the 1 meal a week..I'm grateful for any advice..Thanks..

I may do the same after reading all the posts, but I am going to consult my doctor on it first. I don't think it would be good not to take a food break at all if u are 100% ts and personally unless I was being monitored by the doctor I would take it at 4 weeks, but if your being monitored and ur doc is ok with it then I don't see why its not ok to wait until 12 weeks.xx

yer I saw that too, its good to see someone getting such good support from their doctor, I'm still in two minds only becoz I figure I need to get to grips with eating again at some point...oh well only time will tell lol!!xx

To be honest my main reason for not doing a week is I have a HUGE amount to lose. I'd rather keep food out the equation as long as possible. I don't want to jeopardise the fact I'm so focused. I think when I get closer to goal I'll welcome the break. I have my WS day on a Sunday. I go to my mums on a Sunday have my weigh in and have dinner. Sadly my mum is on her own now so very often Sunday is the only day she has company for dinner.

ah bless her, thats good that u do that. I really don't know what I'll do, will just wait and see how I feel at the time I suppose. I am scared it will be hard to get 100% back into after a whole week eating but equally for me I know I couldn't eat once a week, I think it would make it harder for me. So maybe I'll go with the 12 weeks, will just keep thinking and wait and see.xx

ps from ur photo u don't look like u have a huge amount to lose either!!xx

I'm good at taking pics from that angle too lol, pleased to hear its not only me...that made me smile!!xx

I am going to do the break at 8 weeks i think. I'm going to approach it as a challenge, and use it as a lesson (and good practice) for when i'm at goal on how to maintain my new weight. :)

I'm still not sure when I will take it but i agree its very good practice for when this exante is all over xx

Yeah, i think that if u do something for too long, and then can suddenly eat food, u might go for the rails a bit if ur not used to having a good health food practice :) hehe. Hope that makes sense... Lol. Its all part of the diet i guess. :)

yep definitely true. I lost my first 4 and half stone healthy eating and exercising, I just needed a change for a while so started thisxx

I am going to make weekends WS days instead of a food break. It gives me something to look forward too each weekend.

Hi guys

From reading posts on here it seems as though people dont do the week food break every 4 weeks like exante say you should. Is this the case??
xx

Some people do, some dont. Some do a working solutions day a week and no proper food break. Some wait til 12wks which it is with LL but thats becoz they have a consultant to monitor them. Some of the people on here that are waiting til 12wks have had the ok by their doctor, but not everyone.xx

I haven't had one in 7 weeks and I feel like I really don't need one... :) just see how things go for you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Back