The I Hate Soup Food Diaries

I lost the pound that I put on last week, so feeling bit naffed off. I know im losing inches and all that but really want to see scales move now it's been long enough. Yesterday wasn't great, meals were fine but had brownie then later a cherry bakewell. Been aiming at 1400 cals per day but it's not made a difference really :-( hope your weigh in goes better, I'm going to try to pull myself out of my negative hole x

I lost the pound that I put on last week, so feeling bit naffed off. I know im losing inches and all that but really want to see scales move now it's been long enough. Yesterday wasn't great, meals were fine but had brownie then later a cherry bakewell. Been aiming at 1400 cals per day but it's not made a difference really :-( hope your weigh in goes better, I'm going to try to pull myself out of my negative hole x

Just an idea - have a go at Solo slim for a week? Seems to work for some people?

A real good hard shake up of food can do wonders. And dont forget amongst all the crap that is going on PMA does work - Postive Mental Attitude. cor ark at me being all postive today -check my food diary out for today so far, its not as if i have been good!

Have a good day, catch you later. Got your pm - two minds think alike ;)
x

Thursday 16 June 2011

Breakfast
nowt

Lunch
2 ring donuts :eek:

Dinner
after weigh in.

Weigh in lost 3 pounds

Last edited:
I'm away next week at conference in Manchester so it's gonna be hard to do anything RC! But when I'm back I'm gonna blitz it maybe on solo slim but I'm loving cooking it's the snacking when I mess up most......actually even when I snack I rarely go over. Not sure what's going wrong. Had to leave work early got such a bad headache doubt I'll make it to gym now :-( xxx

I'm away next week at conference in Manchester so it's gonna be hard to do anything RC! But when I'm back I'm gonna blitz it maybe on solo slim but I'm loving cooking it's the snacking when I mess up most......actually even when I snack I rarely go over. Not sure what's going wrong. Had to leave work early got such a bad headache doubt I'll make it to gym now :-( xxx

Aah sausage (thats my term of endearment) i wish i could be there for you. xx

I've got free gym pass for Tuesday - Thursday and we will travel down Monday and home Friday so I'm planning on going and planning on walking to conference centre each day fingers crossed can keep away from junk food cos won't be able to cook. Thanks I'm not in a very happy place and still got a headache :-( waiting for my man to get home hopefully that will cheer me up a bit xxxx

Friday 17 June 2011

Having a day off from RC.

Breakfast
Licked bowl of home made fairy cakes.

Lunch
1 gingerbread man
small nutty roll with cheese and peperoni.

Dinner
Home made pizza (chicken, sausage, LF cheese, peperoni)
Home made oven chips

I enjoy eating healthy food most of time too. I'm not gonna go mad but I'm going to be kinder to myself and not eat as strictly. Might jump start my loss. Let's hope so. So glad it's the weekend I'm shattered xx

Saturday 18 June 2011

Breakfast
2 mini iced buns 266

Lunch
cant have any now cos of the iced bun incident :mad:

Hmm, been sat at computer most of day sorting wedding stuff out and eating badly. Gonna see the eating badly till end of day by having a chinese and fingers crossed i can be good Sunday - Wednesday.
x

Last edited:
Well i feel rubbish, look rubbish and weigh 13.7 this morning. That will learn me! - idiot!

Breakfast
walk along seafront

Lunch
Fish pie and veg 241

Dinner
Sausage casserole
3 x ww sausage 180
100g pots 75
veg 0
gravy 70

Weighed myself at 7pm: 13.9!!!!!!!

6 pink & Whites 300
Hot choc options 40

Total so far 906
Ham roll with salad cream 165
200g apple 96

TOTAL 1167

Last edited:
Awww Hun thats mostly water I bet thats what happens to me when I eat takeaway normally and u need a blow out from time to time. This weeks gonna be hard in Manchester. Good on you for walking today though I love walking along seafront. Its 2 years since met partner tomorrow but as I am away we are celebrating layer after see his dad. Stayed at my parents last night that's why slipped off plan! They live other side of Kent so heading east now back home. I won't tell you what I've eaten I actually feel sick and don't like it. Normally I'm hungry not stuffed! Xxx

Know what you mean, i felt stuffed too and soo fat today. Gonna try and stick to 1000 for 3 days to get back on plan. Hate feeling like this.

x

Monday 20 June 2011

Breakfast
Nowt

Lunch
Quorn fillet 107
120g pots 90
mushrooms / onions
ketchup 10

Dinner
Tuna stir fry
Tuna 60
Veg 0
Noodles 224

Snacks
6 Pink & Whites 300
1 ham roll & salad cream 165
100g apple 48

Total 1004

Last edited:
hi there, hope u dont mind me posting on ur thread

Have noticed that u hardly have breakfast, can I ask y??

and when u have veg, u're not putting any calories next to them

Back