The Monday WI check in!

Lucky~Star

So how are all of you lovelly people you have your WI's at the start of the week?

I've got my 3rd WI on Mon and have an inkling that i've STS. Annoying because i've been sticking 100% but partially expected since it's the dreaded 3rd week and i've started working out.

Don't forget to post your WI's below!

My weigh in isnt until Thursday, but same as you dont will to hopeful as its my 3rd week also, but anyway wanted to say good luck to you and everyone else who is getting weighed :D x

It is my first WI tomorrow morning.

I am looking forward to it but in some ways not in case I have not lost any weight.

Daft I know but have this fear I have not done well even though I know I have lost some as my clothing is a bit loose.

:eatdrink023:

Ive got my first weigh in tomorrow evening which will be my 8th day and i am really excited, iv stuck to ss rigidly and iv had to bye a smaller pair of work trousers on Friday. I have enjoyed all of the shakes but hated the soups, they taste like warmed up spicy milk shake (YUK)

Last edited:
Wow so many people having their first weigh in tommorrow, good luck & be sure to post you amazing weight loss's! Lucky~Star, Mrs Lampard,Lazyhound & sweet-like-coco good luck too, will be waiting for updates! x

Hi all,
Good luck tomorrow, everyone! I have my third weigh-in tomorrow and owuld love to reach the magic stone mark, but won't be devastated if not. I've been 100% for three weeks, and that's as bug an achievement as anything else (she says- I'd be gutted if I didn't lose at all!)

See you all back here for the results!

Got 6th WI tomorrow, eek! Am hoping for another 4lb loss which would make my total loss 2 stone :eek: - which would be fantastic! But would understand if loss was less as for me it's TOTM, although have been sticking to the plan to the letter. So we'll see. Good luck everyone with their WIs :).

Soon2bslimmer x

I have my 3rd WI today (Monday) and am hoping to lose the 3lbs needed to make a stone in 3 weeks. I have been a good girl and been 100% for 22 days now, which is unheard of for me on any other diet I have been on:(. Good luck to all the other Monday weighers. x

Cool, well I did it!! Another 4lbs gone for me today, making for a total loss of 2 stone so far :D:D:D in 6 weeks. This plan is so worth sticking to as it really works :). Anyone else have any losses to report today?

I'm gonna try and update my thingy at the bottom now but am running out of characters...

Soon2bslimmer x

I get weighed at 8.30 tonight (but I'll be in there for an hour being counselled, so don't expect immediate reply here, lol!). I lost virtually a stone in the first two weeks, so hope to have lost a good bit more now - but have started bars this week, so that might slow down the weight loss. The bars are great and I'm dumping yucky Tetras in favour of them, so hope they don't make too much difference!

Can't believe this is only the third weigh-in, I feel like I've been on the diet for ages! :)

Back