The New and Improved Pickers thread!

well done DR excellent loss, im still pick free hooray for me x

woo hoo!! get you girlie!!!!! well done mrs!!!!

im abit disheartened still as i dont think there will be much more loss till saturday im back down to what i was pre naughty weekend!! so abit mad at myself still as i really wanted it to be more before D-Day!!!

im still struggling with the water issue, are we SURE that the moew we drink the quicker we loose?!?!?!?!?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning lovely Pickers!:p

this thread is brilliant as talking about picking and talking our way through it makes picking less likely, whereas not discussing it may lead to secret eating!!:mad:

I had a nibble day yesterday...2 bars (eek!), 3 shakes,managed 3 L...but then when all were in bed the I had a fixation with pickles.....(Pick Pick Pick Pickles...) They were actually talking to me..:8855:I'm not joking you...I found them and expecting to find big juicy tarty crunchy pickles I found sweet ickle ones.....a handful with chunk of cheese is my confession for my pick-ful day. Hoping today will be pick-less!!:break_diet:

Hope you all have a pick free day too and that those weigh ins are promising.

Hub suggesting lunch out today...GRRR!!!

OH POOP!

HELP!:cry:

Yes Emmie the more you drink the more you lose, well not strictly true, however you DO need to drink at least 2.5 litres a day.....no slacking!:D

Wannabeskinny - well done on being pick free!

Wagonwheel I hope you solved the lunchout issue and if you did eat that it was damage limitations time! Tomorrow is a new day!

Emmie - will you stop beating yourself up about last weekend! you have now undone the damage...give yourself a facial, have a body scrub, give your nails a buff, get plucking;) and get yourself ready for your time away to see your mum.

yes miss!!!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D:talk017:

Hey hey, I resisted the lunch...we were distracted by the need to find a charger for vidcam and so just had cappucino instead...not skinny one but not meal either...yikes, this pickings is improving..this thread is working!!:8855:

I also resisted KFC tonight and went straight to make a shake on pop on here.....getting back in to the groove.....yeeehhhhh!!

!:massmoon: Full moon tonight ladies.....hah.....in my pants its a full moon everynight....and my god do I know it. I rooted out all my previous size 12/14s today.....yikes....squeeze!! No where near yet but a couple of stones and I'll be there again!!

nite nite ladies, hoping to get to bedtime pick-free!!!

:party0038: well done Wagonwheel!

well done wagonwheel, i have managed a whole day and a half ss not picking for me yes i can do this x

ive been doing REALLY well till last night dh brought me a bag of beef monster munch my ALL TIME FAV!!!!!!!! and then today i had just had a bowl of soup (chicken homemade by my nanna the BEST soup EVER!!) and a slice and half of bread!!! although i kinda went through it again DR and i dont know why :( i need to really look at that its not good
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM beef monster munch, no i will and can resist them, x

ive been doing REALLY well till last night dh brought me a bag of beef monster munch my ALL TIME FAV!!!!!!!! and then today i had just had a bowl of soup (chicken homemade by my nanna the BEST soup EVER!!) and a slice and half of bread!!! although i kinda went through it again DR and i dont know why :( i need to really look at that its not good
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It probably is your brain getting itself into Holiday mode! So enjoy your holiday, we will all be here when you get back and you can FOCUS on your return!

I have my first meal out tomorrow night ....but I have luckily got one of my friends coming who had done CD and she is going to help me 'atkins' my dinner:rolleyes:

i picked im unhappy now going for a bath and a chat with myself

:smiley1842:jumping for joy as sitting here resisting chocs son chose at raffle tonight.....saying that i didnt manage to resist a handful of popcorn i took as i opened tub earlier, also had hotpot meat at function tonight,,,,grrrr,,,,when you spell it out it sound so so bad!!! Got cinema tomorrow,,,can i resist?? GRRRRR...hope youre all doing ok, im doing much better than usual re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re attempts.....not 100% yet but not 0% either...us pickers are defo choosing the hard way to SS!:109::47::17729::48:

Morning Lovelies

Morning lovely pickers:grouphugg:

Well bed was pre-ambled by another handful of toffee popcorn as I twizzled the cord on the blind..wtf? Today im at cinema and so the yummies will be talking and tempting. Im taking bar and will aim to have coffee to keep me comforted whilst the other 6 people Im going with munch to their hearts delight...
:break_diet::party0038: (6 people munchingme, hopefully not leaving my angel wings behind!)

thats challenge 1!
Challenge 2; X factor final munchies.Historically xfactor nights are sofa, wine, munchies..can i do it differently this year??

Hope you guys face your anti-picky challenges with gusto!

:bliss:

hi all did i pick yesterday ((yes)) not good but it was only a couple of chips and i mean only 2 but no damage done so heres to another non picking day, going dog racing tonight stopping off at Mcdonalds so black coffee for me, i find it easier when im with family not to pick as they moan at me

hope we all have a pick free day x

hey everyone...count me in too. Day1 of my restart and im already thinkin about biscuits n chocs. Had a second thought this mornin seein the packet of choc digestives before i made my shake that i can always start 2morrow...but somehow managed to steer away. Really need alot of support from u all. Heres to a pick free day1 :)

hi all did i pick yesterday ((yes)) not good but it was only a couple of chips and i mean only 2 but no damage done so heres to another non picking day, going dog racing tonight stopping off at Mcdonalds so black coffee for me, i find it easier when im with family not to pick as they moan at me

hope we all have a pick free day x

goodluck with the Mcdonalds visit tonight. Just the thought of a meal is so hard to resist. x

I find it much easier not to pick when I'm around people as they would go mad at me....lol its blinking hard on your own though isn't it:(

Yesterday - I picked.
I had one pack, then 2 burgers in a tortilla wrap and a piece of bread.

Damn, I hope i didnt knock myself out of keto land. Had my porridge just now but am really craving a binge. :(

Back