Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

Leah mine looks like that too xxx

Well its better than the last attempt anyway! I might just use 1 egg instead of 2 make it less eggy...

So today ive been into Derby ALL day shopping with my sister. Totally peeved off as car parking cost £8.90! If we'd have gone back 10 mins earlier then it woulda been £5.20, so really annoyed, shame on u Westfield!

This morning i had a big breakfast, had 2 ww sausages, 2 bacon, 1 poached eggs, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes.

Had a skinny latte from starbucks (while my sister sat and ate chinese food) :(

Just made a chilli with mince onion mush and tomatoes.

Weighed 10stone 8 3/4 this morn!!! Wooo hopefully the veg doesnt cause a gain....

Xxx

Geez, £8.90 on parking!!!! That's half a top, or a mascara... outrageous :eek:.

I attempted the Dukan bread a couple of times, and mine looked very similar to yours. I gave up making it as I preferred to use my oat bran for porridge or muffins.

I know!! It wiuld have been £3.70 cheaper if we had have been 10 mins quicker! Lol

I would rather have muffins but ive attempted.those twice now and they dont work at all :( :(

How do u make yours xx

I think its more expensive than that to park in aberdeen.... the cost of fuel etc to get me there then parking on top I now drive to thje park & ride which is halway between then get the bus in....£4.50 return.... much cheaper than parxking in town lol

The funny thing is Ellie i do usually park and ride, it was my sister that said "please park leah i cant be bothered with the bus!" she did pay the parking charge tho so i cant moan lol.

had some lovely food this weekend!

saturday i had my big breakfast and chilli as per my comment above, sunday i made a chicken casserole.

Todays Menu:

B - porridge
S - ham slices
L - 2 chicken drumsticks and 1 chicken thigh
S - jelly
D - i might have steak chunks and dippy eggs, undecided......

weight this morning was 10 stone 8 & 1/2!! even after 2 PV days! so happy :)

Decided to have 2 dippy eggs, 2 sausages and 2 bacon medallions for tea, hurryy up im starvingg!!

Xx

I looooove dippy eggs and if they break i could cry lol x

aww i love dippy eggs n turkey rashers cooked so they are hard to dip into the eggs instead of toast! x

I know!! It wiuld have been £3.70 cheaper if we had have been 10 mins quicker! Lol

I would rather have muffins but ive attempted.those twice now and they dont work at all :( :(

How do u make yours xx

My muffins never work so i stick to oatbran porridge on a night for a treat mmmme x

Charly i made my baco really hard and crispy, takes away thrle carb cravings lol.

I love porridge :) i have it every morning before i go to work xx

Dont know what happened to my spelling in my last post! When i try to write really quick it goes all gobbledy gook! Stupid touchscreens lol.

Really really hating being up before 5am :( its really dark and scary outside, upside is that i get to finish work at 3pm woooo :)

10 stone 8 & 1/2 again this morning, sceptical as to wether or not i will be under 10stone 7lb by next saturday (when i go on.holiday!!)

11 days to go, so hopefully, fingers crossed i can lose at least another 2lb before i go....

Xxx

Todays menu:

B - porridge
S - jelly
L - 2 chicken thighs, 1 chicken drumstick
S - 2 slices of Pastrami & a few ham slices
D - 1 chicken and onion skewer

Made some chicken nuggets for tomoro but put far too much salt in the mix and all u can taste is salt :(

10 stone 8 & 1/2 AGAIN!!!

Argghhhhh :(
did you eat them nuggets as if they were salty you could be clinging onto water to counter act the salt! drink loads and loads! it will shift i swear!! xxx

no but ive eat them today, my god theyve hurt my throat the amount of salt in them !

i will drink extra water and lesson learned, a pinch of salt does not mean a tablespoon!!!

xx

Steak sodiers...how hunky chunky do they sound lol no mamby pamby bacon ones lol......love it. ;-)

Back