the strugglers to target

DustQueen said:
You really are doing amazing GsQ I hope you really are proud of yourself xx

Thank you Dust Queen. Agree I am a bit of a show off!! I whizz around on a high.

Weighed this morning - one measly pound so half a stone to go. Will update ticker on main computer after tea.
I wonder if I will ever make 10 stone something, it is so slow now.

Thank you for your support. It is really appreciated.

GSQ.

Dunno why I didn't see this before!?! I'd really like to join. I have about 20lbs to go, and it's always during the end that I stuff up!

What day are u guys on? I'll be joining today as day 1.

Twixaholic said:
Dunno why I didn't see this before!?! I'd really like to join. I have about 20lbs to go, and it's always during the end that I stuff up!

Welcome! I go in months now not days, started on March 7 2011. Going well, but the last bit is slow

GSQ

Morning guys weigh in week 1 7 lbs off :) chuffed to bits.

Roll on week 2 .... hope everyone as a good Sunday x

well done danii, great start!
i got through a whole, perfect day of ts yesterday and am feeling much more positive today... bring it on! :D :D :D

well done danii!

Thank you girls :) here's to an easy TS day for everyone

Getslimquick said:
Thank you Dust Queen. Agree I am a bit of a show off!! I whizz around on a high.

Weighed this morning - one measly pound so half a stone to go. Will update ticker on main computer after tea.
I wonder if I will ever make 10 stone something, it is so slow now.

Thank you for your support. It is really appreciated.

GSQ.

You'll get there hun :) you are doing great :D the last few are always the hardest ;)

Twixaholic said:

Hey twixy the more the merrier ;) how you doing today?

Getslimquick said:
Welcome! I go in months now not days, started on March 7 2011. Going well, but the last bit is slow

GSQ

Can't believe we started at about the same time you really are doing great :)

Hello
Managed yesterday :)
Found other thread...not sure what to do to update days etc, am a bit new to it all!
Today is tougher than yesterday- feeling ratty and very hungry, but determined
Hoping tomorrow will be a bit easier

Hope today is good for you all

Dani- well done, it is the hope of loss like that which is keeping me focussed! Fantastic.

So it's wi today and I did lose 3lbs despite falling off the wagon quite badly, feeling down today but know I can do this. Back to ,y water, hope you are all well! X

Well done Gemma!

Despite me saying Im going to stop weighing... I had a sneeky peak this morning before my weigh in tomorrow... unless some pounds suddenly disappear over night I am not going to be a happy bunny tomorrow, my body needs to buck its idea's up!

Gemma79 said:
So it's wi today and I did lose 3lbs despite falling off the wagon quite badly, feeling down today but know I can do this. Back to ,y water, hope you are all well! X

Oh that's great 3lbs on a naughty week well done Gem :)

well done Gemma :)

ive had boiled eggs tonight wish i didnt now food thoughts driving me crazy.......!

DustQueen said:
Hey twixy the more the merrier ;) how you doing today?

Thanks DQ Today's been good, went shopping at the new westfields by the Olympic park. Was nice but nearly buckled when I saw a Pretzel and Krispy Kreme Doughnut stall :-(

Thanks DQ Today's been good, went shopping at the new westfields by the Olympic park. Was nice but nearly buckled when I saw a Pretzel and Krispy Kreme Doughnut stall :-(
well done on resisting ;)

SammyE said:
Oh and one other thing.Im starting to panic... because Im 23 lbs away from my goal and I really dont think 23lbs is going to be enough to remove the horrible stomach fat Ive got... its really low, like my stomach is getting flattish to where my bellybutton is, but then balloons out, my size 14 work trousers are starting to get a bit loose again but Ive probably got another 7 to 10lbs ish until they are too big... Im starting to think that despite saying I was "big framed" for years that I might actually have a tiny frame and Im going to have to get towards the lower end of healthy bmi until I dont have this awful fat stomach.... god... I dont know if I can face getting to 10 stone and realising I need to lose another 2stone still... guess I cant worry about that until I get to goal, one thing at a time but it is something thats playing on my mind :(

It's something that's playing on my mind too. I had visions of a flat stomach at my target weight but with a stone and a lil bit to go my stomach is still huge and the back rolls are staying put. I added another 5lbs to my target which takes me just below mid-range 'Normal' BMI and I hope it's enough because I might be able to get to the lower end but not sure how the rest of me will look as people are already telling me I've lost enough.

Yeah I think we shouldn't worry about it until we get to goal as that's hard enough as it is.

(Sent from my iPhone) The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

Last edited:
Cold and tired today - but still struggling with the last half stone.
Updated my ticker - no need for impossible targets,

GSQ

Well Ive had a day off plan today but it was an in control day off, not a binge eating day off and Ive still come in at under 800 cals and under 20g of fat so it isnt going to do to much damage, sometimes my body needs a bit of a kick start again to start losing weight and as long as I dont go crazy or go longer then 1 day, it normally works for me.

Back