The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I was offered a giant home made chocolate chip cookie at work today by a colleague. I was able to resist - the naughty coeliac didn't though! Tut tut...

yesterday we had a day trip to Drayton manor. I made sandwiches on white bread with butter and home made flapjacks (non sw friendly) and took sausage rolls, savoury eggs, walkers crisps, penguins and kitkats ..... and a nice little packed lunch for me on a red day 2 sandwiches 1 egg 1 tuna using 2 hb worth of bread and a bowl of prawns with salad, bananas, alpen bar and a pack of wotsits. Didnt touch any of the other stuff, planned a flexi day and set an upper limit of 30 syns got home totted up and I had only had 19 and wasnt hungry so didnt use the rest very pleased with myself :) most of the syns were on the mayo and seafood sauce on the sandwich and salad

Yesterday i resisted licking the bowl after making a gorgeous looking victoria sponge....and also resisted actually having a slice! Still in the kitchen though so got to stay strong :)

Today I have resisted a slice of choccy cake that one of the mummies brought to play group for the grown-ups. Well done, me!!

I went into Tesco at lunch and they have all the yummy chocs and biscuits right by the tills... I'm sure I drooled but I didn't buy any :D

Eating everything in sight? I've had a proper sh__ day today and usually I would come home and have a take away curry. I've not had one for 5 weeks... possibly even 6 weeks now so I'm doing well, I just need to get through this week. I'm applying for other jobs but there is nothing out there :(

Today I am making Oreos Cheesecakes and I resisted eating the leftover Oreos from the packet, after I'd made the cheesecakes. I did actually open the packet in Asda car park as soon as I'd bought them, just to try them. I ate two. However, I synned them, stopped there, then used the ones for the cheesecake and put the rest in the cupboard! Sort-of-yay me!

everything in greggs when my friend went in for a sausage roll, the muffin that would have been 20p with the coffee i bought when out shopping (and DAMN they looked good) and had a jacket potato with beans for lunch out when what i really wanted was an enormous subway sandwich but didn't want to use up the syns :)

I resisted cakes, pasties, crisps, & Scotch eggs today, as it was a collegues birthday.

Iv just got back from my food shop, and i resisted eating a bar of chocolate at the tills whilst waiting/packing .. like i usually do when i shop on a wednesday, before WI. However, in the sw spirit of things to avoid this, i am now shopping on a tues, so that i am always 100% on plan.. no more binge weds.. i have control damn it! x

A bread roll and gorgonzola at lunchtime and I am currenly resisting about everything in my fridge and cupboards! Might have a couple of Babybels in a minute to prevent worse snacking (and I still have HE to use)

I resisted so hard last week, to no avail because i gained 1lb! But still very chuffed i managed to resist. I missed out on birthday cream cakes and ate an alpen bar instead, instead of a chunk of of french stick smeared in butter i had a pear, and instead of choccy biscuits with my cuppa at a friends i had absolutely nothing! so still trying hard and hoping for a loss this week.

I resisted so hard last week, to no avail because i gained 1lb! But still very chuffed i managed to resist. I missed out on birthday cream cakes and ate an alpen bar instead, instead of a chunk of of french stick smeared in butter i had a pear, and instead of choccy biscuits with my cuppa at a friends i had absolutely nothing! so still trying hard and hoping for a loss this week.

you know what hun, if you have the syns use them!! some biccies are between 1 and 4 syns obviously french stick, butter, cream cakes will be more but you can have up to 15 syns a day! i know from past experience that going syn free all day everyday not only will make you feel miserable but it doesnt even pay off at the scales either!!

use you syns dont feel deprived or guilty its what they are there for:D

I fight a daily battle with the biscuits that are always at the end of my row of desks in the office. One box finishes and I'm like yay....no temptation....by the afternoon you can always guarentee there'll be more *le sigh*

I fight a daily battle with the biscuits that are always at the end of my row of desks in the office. One box finishes and I'm like yay....no temptation....by the afternoon you can always guarentee there'll be more *le sigh*

Oh, I know how you feel jo. Same here in my work as well. I "treat" myself to a ginger nut when I get home.

i had an awful day yesterday, ate way more than 100syns, dont even wanna think about it, usually this would be a downward spiral for me but today i resisted pastrys at work and fish and chips for lunch when the whole office had them except me, im so chuffed

Back