The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Everything...

For some very odd and annoying reason, *week has started a whole week late (although I had the symptoms last week!) so although chocolate is NOT usually for me, I could have eaten a family size Cadbury Dairy Milk if I had seen one today! Luckily I have a lot of willpower so I have had nothing naughty today!

Everything...

For some very odd and annoying reason, *week has started a whole week late (although I had the symptoms last week!) so although chocolate is NOT usually for me, I could have eaten a family size Cadbury Dairy Milk if I had seen one today! Luckily I have a lot of willpower so I have had nothing naughty today!

Im so confused, me too.. i stopped my pill 5 days ago and still no *week has 'commenced' officially, i cant stop thinking about food but iv not actually even started.. im so confused!

keeping my will power strong. had no choice but to eat roast at MIL (to be) so was as good as poss rest of day and refused dessert. :)

OMG- I resisted sooo much today!!! It was my Birthday celebration in the local pub (Bday NOW- Monday 29th), so for a start my friend turned up at our house with chocolate muffins and danish pastries!!! Tut tut! Resisted all those!! Then in the pub I resisted too much alcohol (only had 2 gins! and the rest diet cokes!!) Some of our friends had bar meals- fish & chips, burger & chips, curry & chips, steak & red onion baguette- resisted it all!! MY Bday buffet came out at 4pm- mainly sandwiches, had just 2 of these (quarter sandwiches!!) Today could have been soooo much worse and at 18.5 syns I think I've done myself proud!!!!X

OMG- I resisted sooo much today!!! It was my Birthday celebration in the local pub (Bday NOW- Monday 29th), so for a start my friend turned up at our house with chocolate muffins and danish pastries!!! Tut tut! Resisted all those!! Then in the pub I resisted too much alcohol (only had 2 gins! and the rest diet cokes!!) Some of our friends had bar meals- fish & chips, burger & chips, curry & chips, steak & red onion baguette- resisted it all!! MY Bday buffet came out at 4pm- mainly sandwiches, had just 2 of these (quarter sandwiches!!) Today could have been soooo much worse and at 18.5 syns I think I've done myself proud!!!!X

Happy Birthday to you, squashed tomatoes and stew...... (syn free, obviously!)

I'm really impressed with your resistance, well done, don't think I would have done so well.

Have a lovely birthday, I hope you get spoilt rotten.:flowers:

I didn't resist :( I just ate 5 dark chocolate digestives i think! I wasn't counting! Now feel very sick and full! Off for a power nap before work I think! x

i've just a lovely bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates from a client that i helped!! normally i hate my clients bit this lady was nice!!!

i resisted the chocolates and handed them out to my team instead!! ok ok i had one! so i have 7 syns today! damn if i had known i wouldnt have had that 2 fingered kitkat!!

I stoped myself from binging for the sack of it (stress with revision) instead brought some veggies that love for my diner tonight and also had a warm hot chocolate (2) :)

it was hard work today in the office, with people having brought in 2 packs of fig rolls, a load of jam doughnuts AND 3 easter eggs to be shared out! I just had 1 fig roll so quite proud of myself!

Wow well done Funcurls!

I was at a conference on Friday and resisted pastries with every coffee break, all the bad foods and desserts at lunch. Was thinking I'll post on this thread when I get home then met some friends for a drink on the way home..............drank my body weight in wine and felt so ropey the next day ate rubbish and a chinese take away!:mad::(:eek::cry:
Back on it Sunday - WI Thursday so hope I can limit some of the damage!

We have a tradition at work of everyone taking in birthday cake for everyone to share when it's their birthday. Since my birthday is so close to Easter I decided to go for a seasonal alternative instead, and I took a big bowl of chocolate eggs of all shapes and sizes (creme eggs, caramel eggs, lindt ones, the works). They sat on the worktop in the kitchen all day - and I didn't touch a single one. My chocolate cold turkey is unblemished, and I'm so proud of myself. :D

well done everyone!

i am having some serious 'i must eat everything, constantly, even when not hungry' cravings since last WI (last wed) but i have stuck to free foods the entire time. I am so proud of myself. xxxx

I now what I am resisting today! Mini chocolate eclairs. There are loads of them at work!!! Must fight the urge x :gen147:

I've just resisted the thorntons eggs that have been put on our desks - gave mine to someone who has a child.
Also resisted the muffins and Choc brownies in the office too!

SO chuffed. Got dragged to pizza hut today, and i resisted 100%..

I took my own chicklen sandwhich and salad bits. Didnt touch a thing!!! x

Back