The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I went to Pizza Express this evening, and not only did I resist pizza, but I had a salad which came with dressing on the side- I could easily have poured the lot on, but I splashed only a tiny weeny bit on the salad and had 2 of the 4 doughsticks that came with it- I could so easily have eaten all 4 and could so easily have slipped and ordered a huge cheesy yummy pizza!! X

Today, i rushed out without breakfast and went to a farmers market where they had fresh (still warm) homemade blueberry muffins, they smelt gorgeous, and the lady who made them said they were made with oil, so were low fat, but i was too afraid of the unknown syns. So i passed. Yay me!

Well done you, must have been very tempting, but can I just ask, what part of 'oil' is low fat?!?! LOL!X

well done ladies!!! your all doing fab.

I was stuck at joes parents all day today as he had to work and i resisted all her naughtys, and even when i walked past the brand new gregs that i hadnt even realised was there untill the smell hit me.. i carried on walking! GO ME! :D

Been a bad day, my little girl is ill and has been really clingy, so i had nothing to eat at all before taking my little boy to a birthday party where the mum had provided tea and thorntons chocolate cakes, hot cross buns and butter and a box of celebrations for us parents. I was mortified! however somehow i managed to resist all except a cup of tea and i stole a cocktail sausage from my sons plate. I think thats pretty good going. I weigh in tommorw morning, so if i have lost, i will be celebrating with some choc!

I was a saint yesterday! I resisted a trifle that was made for me, home baked shortbread, fruit shortbread, LEMON DRIZZLE CAKE and coffee cake. All made that day by my lovely little sister. Oh and chocolate rice crispy cakes, also home made, with little eggs on top. :D

I've had my granddaughter staying all weekend and I've resisted: popcorn at the cinema and the last bit of the hot dog she didn't want lol, I resisted even the tiniest piece of her Easter Eggs, having a Choc Option instead and I resisted a slice of the apple pie that Asda delivered by mistake in my order this week!

Go me too!

Been a bad day, my little girl is ill and has been really clingy, so i had nothing to eat at all before taking my little boy to a birthday party where the mum had provided tea and thorntons chocolate cakes, hot cross buns and butter and a box of celebrations for us parents. I was mortified! however somehow i managed to resist all except a cup of tea and i stole a cocktail sausage from my sons plate. I think thats pretty good going. I weigh in tommorw morning, so if i have lost, i will be celebrating with some choc!

Kiddies' parties can be the biggest challenge, all those goodies! I always find spending a couple of hours resisting cake to be hard-going, so well done.

It's nice when the Mums lay on peppers, tomatoes, etc or even strawberries and grapes, so you can nibble on something healthy.

Today I have cycled to our local farm shop and cafe with the children, where I resisted all of the cakes on sale - especially the choccy tiffin cake - my fave!

Really pleased with myself last night - had ONE single vodka and diet coke then stuck to diet coke for the rest of the night, and then my friends decided they wanted something from the takeaway on the way home. Sat in a pizza shop last night among lots of people tucking into chips, pizza, kebab etc and I had nothing! I had a mugshot instead once I got home :)

Just got back from Weston Super Mud. . i sat in the fish and chip shop whilst everyone else had cod & chips in batter.. with my pasta salad, hard boiled eggs, veg sticks and mixed berrys!!!! Yay!

xxxx

We went out for lunch today as it's OH's birthday, and I resisted the dessert menu and a bite of his cream tea later in the afternoon!! xx

my team just bought over french fancies (my FAVOURITE) and chocolate muffins for my birthday! i took one french fancy, and when no-one was looking put it back so someone else ate it!!! WAHOOOOOOOO! so proud of myself! can't believe they're 5.5syns, they're so tiny!

got a bottle of bubbly and a Debenhams voucher too! how nice!

how do you find green days? i always feel too stuffed on green days. so i guess im resisting carbs as im on red days! haha!

how do you have your coffee olliebog? can't you have it syn free?

The packs of biccies they wave under my nose every morning in work"go on have one it wont hurt".Then the cakes they bring in for birthdays and find it funny to chomp going "omg its lush,you don't know what your missing". Yes I do know thats how I got this fat!!Rant over-as you can tell there were 3 birthdays in work today. I'm taking celery dipped in pepper and chilli to the office on my birthday or something similar. Any ideas?

my team just bought over french fancies (my FAVOURITE) and chocolate muffins for my birthday! i took one french fancy, and when no-one was looking put it back so someone else ate it!!! WAHOOOOOOOO! so proud of myself! can't believe they're 5.5syns, they're so tiny!

got a bottle of bubbly and a Debenhams voucher too! how nice!

that french fancie trick was sharp! i like your style hunnie! xx

haha! i didn't want to just not have one cause i felt rude they'd bought them for me! so i thought it was the best thing to do. Devious! ;)

how do you find green days? i always feel too stuffed on green days. so i guess im resisting carbs as im on red days! haha!

how do you have your coffee olliebog? can't you have it syn free?

I like my coffee's milky, so nearly always go over my milk and have to syn the extra I have... trying a new trick, Pepsi Max.. and drink that instead of coffee, hopefully this should work. So if I have a normal coffee with milk in the morning I have enough milk for a big latte in the afternoon. New day, new coffee strategy....lol!

Back