The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

OH asked if I wanted a bottle of wine when he went to the shop and I said no :cry: Only because I pigged out yesterday and need to have a syn free day :(

I just turned down a slice of pizza for lunch and stuck with my couscous salad :)

i resisted helping my son eat the rest of his easter eggs, so much chocolate in the house but ended up munching on a fruit salad instead

LMAO.

Today i resisted..

fresh white bread..

and what ever that chocolate thing is OH bought home.. i daren't look at the packaging incase i cave!!!

Well today ive been ok.. but yesterday I was confronted with many an opportunity to cave in. So yesterday I resisted

A glass red wine
That third vodka
Turned down the offer of the BF buying us pizza on the way home from pub.
That second bag of baked walkers that was so damn tempting!
But I resisted!!!!:D

Been at home all day, so it's not been hard to be good. It'll be hellish on Wednesday when our ex student teacher comes back in, she knows my favourite type of cake and ALWAYS brings it (along with posh coffee). I love her but it'll be hard to be good!

i am currently resisting a freddo bar! must.....keep.....resisting.......

Homemade cheese scone and capachino - walked past scones and cakes and just had my filter coffee :sigh:

The twixes and kitkats in the cupboard for OH's lunch.
The left over mini-flakes from the Easter Eggs.
The loaf of bread which would fill me up nicely.

Thorntons continentals !!

someone gave us a box in work and everyone decided that everytime they got one from the box they would offer me one also despite the fact that they know im on SW and sticking to plan 100% and I had said @ 3-4 syns each im not wasting syns on them.

I ended up finishing work early because I wanted to whack someone im pre menstrual got mega mega cravings for choccie and then they wont take no for an answer I hope they all feel sick tonight lol

anyway I resisisted came home had a fat free yog and a nice jacket spud with beans and the craving has gone

Everything at Starbucks, except the filter coffee.. :( I have it black, with 3 packets of low cal sweetner, because if I have the milk, I won't know how much I had.. Unless I carry my little already-measured bottle around with me, but it'll go rotten in my bag :( The barista had to make a fresh pot of coffee when I got to the counter, so had a minute of standing around, in which the cupcakes insisted on staring at me and trying to woo me, but I'm proud to say I rejected them :D OH resisted a free Boost chocolate bar today and a slice of his utmost favourite chocolate cake yesterday, so proud of him <3 xxx

so today was my first day in work since i decided to dust of my sw books. and i work in a kitchen :eek:, so i resisted all the tempting goodies on the hot plate including chips, pasta bake,lam in parmesan crust and so on.
i alloud myself 1 chip and loads of cucumber, amd well chuffed with myself, same torure again tomorrow, different menu lol

Today I have resisted chips .. my colleague had some at lunch and they looked so good but I stuck with my chicken sandwich. I have treated myself to 2 chocolates - 2 syns each but am currently resisting any more and they are on the desk opposite me!! ... Think i'll go make a cup of tea and tuck into my muller light instead :)
Go us resisters!! ha ha

Back