The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

Thanks craftermary,
I've got 4 days of naughtiness to work off!!!
I have been alternating feet pushing my sewing machine foot pedal and down - does that count too?

It worked :) I totally credit MFP with getting me back on track recently :)

Feel free to add me :) I've added my username to my signature :) I'm up for any mutual support!!

I've just done half of my hooping although it's much much harder with a lighter hoop and will take some practice. The max I have managed is 30 rotations!!

I found it easier with the weighted hoop as it gained its own momentum but oh the bruises. This is way more gentle and ironically I have to work harder to keep it up. I did ten mins and was really getting very warm!!!

I'm about to go for my second lot of ten mins.... :eek:

Ended up doing 20 so I have exceeded target and done 30 mins tonight. Burns an impressive amount of kcal as well. 7 a minute so 30mins is 210!! :) makes me happy :)

And an extra five

Blimey, I'm not....am I?

Am I ENJOYING this???

Hoop size? Erm.... Hang on....it's a 40"

Comes up to my belly button from the floor and I'm 5ft 8 - apparently that's the gauge.

It's taking some time to get the technique. I watched some you tube vids and they make it look so easy!!

Hoop size? Erm.... Hang on....it's a 40"

Comes up to my belly button from the floor and I'm 5ft 8 - apparently that's the gauge.

It's taking some time to get the technique. I watched some you tube vids and they make it look so easy!!

Oh my goodness that sounds so ace I may follow in your footsteps eventually :) I will be watching! I used to love hula hooping when I was younger!

Ruth
X

I go to a Powerhoop class at the gym and we do all sorts of exercises including playing football while hooping, catching a ball and jumping over a skipping rope! All great fun and uses up anything from 350 calories to over 500 in the hour. I use a 5 kilo hoop which after the initial bruising is fine. The heavier the hoop the easier it is to keep up.

Wel done! You must be feeling great. :)

I went out into the garage at 10 am just to feed the birds. An hour and half later I came back in after lifting 8 bags of compost,get all the rubbish into a pile for someone to dispose of it and brushed all the cr*p up. Feel like I've done my workout for today.:)

Back