The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

I crashed and burned after a shower yesterday :-( but I must have gone up and down my stairs a squillion times with armfuls of stuff (and I live in a three storey house) so I'm going to count that rather than say I didn't do anything.
For me it's easy to think I didn't do anything if it isn't measured, which is a bit daft really as I am reasonably active on days I'm not writing. Thinking about ordering a fitbit type gadget so even on my non-structured exercise days I have an idea of what I'm doing..
This fitbits are good but.....mine does heart rate and sleep. So I'm a bit obsessed with reaching my sleep goal. I've had a week of bad sleep now.

Plus the other cool thing is my resting heart rate drops from 54 to 50 the day before my period arrives. You can pick them up cheaper on eBay or buy a similar brand that does the same thing.

Your all inspiring me. I bought a hoola hoop a few years back before I was pregnant. It is 4 pieces you clip together and is weighted. Might get it out.

I'm getting the hang of the shiny one now finally. I also bought my kettle bell today.

Who knew 8kg was so blimmin heavy??! ;)

I've just realised its about the same weight as my now nearly 7month old!!! :eek:

I'll give it a whirl

Not literally, my husband is too precious about the plasma

3 stone is approx 19kg so I've lost more than 2 of these in weight :eek: :eek:

Ah that sounds like what I'm looking for @SarahMP what kind is yours if you don't mind me asking? Or is it an actual fitbit? I;ve seen ones that look similar to yours on Amazon.
I know I'm good on the sleep front :D but heart rate tracker would be an added bonus!
I went to work with OH today (he is a farm manager) and he worked me very hard, heavy lifting, petrol strimming and clearing piles and piles of tree cuttings.
But treated me to a Subway after :) and we went to collect baby rabbits!

Ahhh smart!

Day Four. I got my rest days mixed up.:rolleyes: It should of been today but I had it yesterday.
30 squats,20 bicep curls,20 lateral raise,20 front raise :)
I'm tired just reading that Mary! Well done

I walked more than my 30 mins today around Hull city centre as I had a meeting and parked far enough away to make it a good walk in and back I've not been into hull before either lol

Decided I could do better than that today so I've dragged my butt to the gym. Going to do a mix of walking on an incline and cycling

@RosiePops it's a fitbitchargehr
It's my husbands, as he got a really fancy one for all the running he does. So I got his. I like the HR feature but my heart can get so low. It goes way into the 40s while I sleep. I think it uses your heart rate to measure how many calories you burn.

I've been painting this evening. I did 3 walls and the Fitbit thinks I've been walking and I've ended the day on 16k. 1k of those painting.

I'm going to do an actual workout tomorrow guys. My daughter thinks it's an opportunity to sit on me while I do a sit up, so she can have a rare play with the iPad.
I might do 'extreme shed and shred'

Then I'm always going to take her to the park but I'll go to the far away park in the villiage. More steps. Other than that it's a day in tomorrow....

I am exhausted just reading about what all you ladies are owing exercise wise, you will all be skinny minis in no time. :hitthefan:

Did my 20 mins of hooping :)

Decided I could do better than that today so I've dragged my butt to the gym. Going to do a mix of walking on an incline and cycling
Just back from the gym and managed 2k on treadmill, 7k on the bike (25 mins each with a cool down) and 1.5k row - I broke my elbow last year so need to take that in small bits. I also checked how far is walked in hull and it was 4k so that was around 15km in total !! Best of all I braved being the fat girl in the gym - no one blinks an eyelid apart from the ones who smile and say hi

Back