The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

Well done everyone.... all I have been doing so far is walking the dog.... but I've done it consistently every day :D

I did hooping! It hurts! Lol. Silly question: do you alternate clockwise and anti clockwise?
Todays exercise: 20 mins hooping, 20 tricep dips and 20 reps with tins for weights. I did a sort of flapping motion (don't know what the exercise is called)- it's supposed to be good for shoulders and triceps I think. That's where I could feel it anyway lol

Well I tried hooping. I only did 10 mins as I already did a workout, but I can actually go for ages before I stop. Go me!!!

I did the Insanity cardio workout which is about 25mins. I also painted a whole wall while my daughter slept, weeded the garden. Plus walked to far away park with daughter.

So it's at 17k steps today.

I did my 30 mins Yesterday walking through Nottingham uni grounds. I had a meeting at a building low down and deliberately parked in the furthest away car park which is also at the top of the hill. My legs certainly felt it on the way back up!

Back