The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

I did 20 mins of hoop and 28 mins of kettle bell. Now I'm sitting outside with a pint of NAS ribena and letting the sweat dry before I shower haha.

had to wait till it was dark to walk my overheated beasties.... but did that and a belly dancing dvd

I did my hooping tonight. I'm having a rest day today possibly as I'm really achey. However I will see how I am this evening.

I don't want to make any of this not fun! :)

My girl woke me at 5am and I checked on her and she was wide awake, fully awake. I thought I'd go get her a drink and I get back and she's fast asleep. So I went back to bed and I couldn't sleep.

So guess what......I did a workout!!!!! At 5.45am. A relaxing Pilates workout that wasn't relaxing just hard. Go me!!

I've already done my hooping for then day so I'll be getting the kettle bell out tonight. I need to practice the intro bit a few more times before I move on. It's a full 28 mins including warmup!!

I tried my sit ups again this morning.
It's still really hurting my neck :/
So I did my tomato tins instead!

Ruth
X

Don't hurt yourself! It's hard to get form right in sit ups so it doesn't pull the neck muscles!!

@Trefoil I gave up doing them as I couldn't get the form right. You have to look up at the ceiling and pin point a spot. Instead of moving your head to see that spot you have to move your eyes. Also you need to lead with the ab muscles. Try holding the end of a towel either side of your neck so it is supporting it.

I do reverse crunches. To do these, lay down on your back with your knees bent. Slowly raise your knees up to your stomach and squeeze your abs, then lower the feet to the ground. :)

I used to have a sit up bar that slid under the door. That helped

Back