The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

Can't do any more squats as I've dislodge something that is waiting to have an op on.Need to find something else to do to perk my bum up..:D
30 bicep curls,30 lateral raise,30 front raise

I liked that in a sympathetic way @craftermary

I did my 28 mins of kettle bell on top of my hooping so I'm feeling virtuous today :)

image.jpeg
Boooo I didn't get to 10k today.... I did have a long walk this morning but i wanted to get a fabric collection finalised and sent to a client with a few days to spare, and illustrator decided to freeze, freeze, crash and freeze. Sorted it in the end. So I'm taking a few days to do no work and chill!! And maybe walk more.

@ trefoil, I can't do sit ups either... How about trying leg lifts,, Lie down on your back hands down by your side and lift your legs off the floor by about a foot. It's works both lower and upper abs

Did my hooping on top of walking today :)

Didn't do my run today as I had loads of work to do. But took my daughter to boating lake, without the pushchair, play date with her little friend and basically spent 2 hours chasing her. But I bought her some playdough and she spent 2 HOURS being obsessed with it, I put a film on and relaxed. Needed.

I'm at 14,260 steps.

I need to get some wrist protectors for my kettle bell dvd. Until I have some I'm just hooping!!

I am now doing between 80-100 squats twice a day, I don't seem to be able to do more than that in one go.... Does this still count?

I am jumping through hoops for no-one haha

Back