The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

Woke up early today (routine) so knocked out my 135 squats with kettlebells by 6am.

Not looking forward to tomorrow - boot camp, body combat and then 140 squats??!! No pain, no gain I guess! o_O

Oh wow get you!!! That sounds fab!

Ruth
X

I'm having a day in to relax (currently getting Thomas stickers on my legs) so not sure I'll hit 10k but we will see.

In other news. I'm now 13 stone 13lbs lol
That's a bmi of 28.6
I'm happy.....as I don't want to be put down as a 'high risk pregnancy' and do all the diabetes tests, extra appointments etc
I'm just overweight now and not obese. Woooooop!

My relaxing day was relaxing and I only left the house for a hour to go to park. Up to 9500 steps so may get to 10k for bedtime, depends who makes the cuppa!!

I have hurt my knee so am having a break for a couple of days. I'm not sure what I did but it feels a bit twisty and pulled :(

I have hurt my knee so am having a break for a couple of days. I'm not sure what I did but it feels a bit twisty and pulled :(

Oh no!!! Yes rest up and I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time :)

Ruth
X

I still managed to hoop last night. It's definitely feeling a bit better today. I'll give the kettle bell a break until after the bank holiday I think and then pick it up again from Tuesday.

Morning all, I did a seven Mile walk yesterday all atound Bristol and this morning my body is reminding me of muscles I forgot existed!!! I loved every minute of my walk, listening to music sun was shining can't wait for next weekend when I do it all again.

Have taken a bike on holiday and managed 2 rides, total of 76 miles over some very undulating terrain. First ride was just under 4000 ft of elevation and blo@dy tough. Been bodyboarding for hours at a time, one day particularly hard to get out the back. I got smashed by the surf and washed up on the next beach, had walk over a cliff to get back. Hoping this all helps against the general holiday excesses.......

Happy to report I made it to 150 squats today! Have actually enjoyed - well not the pain or actual exercise itself but more the visible improvement in my technique. I did Sunday's session at the gym and used all kinds of extras - including a small medicine ball which I placed on the floor to make sure I aimed to graze it with each squat - killer!!! Couldn't have done that 3 weeks ago though :)

Food has been cr*p (on plan but eating loads) so at least kept up with this...

Hi all, I managed 100 squats and 40 lateral, purchased some 1.5kg dumbbell, I can really feel the difference as I have been using tins of beans!, still feeling the muscle aches in my legs from my 7 mile walk on Sunday but I'm working through the pain, and feeling good.

Back