The (Will)PowerPuff Girls Initiation Challenge

Keep it up Sarah, you can stay away. You're over a quarter of the way there. And just think of the reward you can have on Monday - some biscuits!!!

Awww no Serena, non walking weather is not good.
But as Trina and I mentioned, there's alternatives like the Leslie sansone

Emma how do you calculate 15% weight off? I want to do that for my mini goal. My starting weight was 14st 7lbs

Emma how do you calculate 15% weight off? I want to do that for my mini goal. My starting weight was 14st 7lbs

I worked out the total in pounds, which is 203lbs, divided it by 100 and timesed by 15, giving 30.45lbs.
Then took that off your start weight, making 172.55.
So I would say your 15% weight is 172lbs (12st4)

You're probably gonna lose your 20% as well with the amount you want to lose.
20% body weight off would be 11stone8

Thanks!

I've got a ton of mini goals now. I worked out each BMI point and how much weight I'd have to lose to go down each one as well and added them into my sig :D

I'm absolutely dying for a biscuit right now but I'm determined not to!

You can do this! X

Keep it up Sarah, you can stay away. You're over a quarter of the way there. And just think of the reward you can have on Monday - some biscuits!!!

Awww no Serena, non walking weather is not good.
But as Trina and I mentioned, there's alternatives like the Leslie sansone

You're so right, she's doing so well, don't give up now! X

I worked out the total in pounds, which is 203lbs, divided it by 100 and timesed by 15, giving 30.45lbs.
Then took that off your start weight, making 172.55.
So I would say your 15% weight is 172lbs (12st4)

You're probably gonna lose your 20% as well with the amount you want to lose.
20% body weight off would be 11stone8

I love how WW turns us all into Rainman! X

Thanks!

I've got a ton of mini goals now. I worked out each BMI point and how much weight I'd have to lose to go down each one as well and added them into my sig :D

Emma is the Queen of the Mini Goal! X

Day 3 done for me :) Another 4.6km walked, Whoop Whoop! X Well Done Everyone. X

Thanks!

You can do this! X

You're so right, she's doing so well, don't give up now! X

I love how WW turns us all into Rainman! X

Emma is the Queen of the Mini Goal! X

Apparently not, cuz the BMI one is a really good idea.
Gonna nick it a bit haha.
That might fill in some of my gaps.

Your goals are looking awesome though Sarah.
Doing really well.
All your goals are between 1 and 3lbs away from each other, which means you could be hitting one every week/every other week, except the gap between second silver 7 and 10%.
Not sure what you could put in there right this second.

However, you could also add in Halfway to go at 171.5lbs (12stone3.5lbs) if you wanted to.
Also, 1/4 way is 13stone5 and 3/4 way is 11stone1.
You don't have to use them, just thought I'd stick them in - I worked them out based on you wanting to lost 4stone 7.5lbs total in your side bar =)

Can't wait til monday to eat cake again.

Question - is cheesecake classed as a cake?! Even though it's not really cake and biscuit instead?!
haha

Can't wait til monday to eat cake again.

Question - is cheesecake classed as a cake?! Even though it's not really cake and biscuit instead?!
haha

I personally see Cheesecake as a Dessert, it's not really a Cake as Cake is something I would have with a Cup of Tea and I wouldn't have Cheesecake with tea! X

Apparently not, cuz the BMI one is a really good idea.
Gonna nick it a bit haha.
That might fill in some of my gaps.

Your goals are looking awesome though Sarah.
Doing really well.
All your goals are between 1 and 3lbs away from each other, which means you could be hitting one every week/every other week, except the gap between second silver 7 and 10%.
Not sure what you could put in there right this second.

However, you could also add in Halfway to go at 171.5lbs (12stone3.5lbs) if you wanted to.
Also, 1/4 way is 13stone5 and 3/4 way is 11stone1.
You don't have to use them, just thought I'd stick them in - I worked them out based on you wanting to lost 4stone 7.5lbs total in your side bar =)

Ooh thanks for those!

Haha my signature got so big I got an error message! I've taken my weights out as you can see from my sidebar what my weight is and how much I've lost. I'll just keep my mini goals in my sig and change them to orange as I hit them.

Haha my signature got so big I got an error message! I've taken my weights out as you can see from my sidebar what my weight is and how much I've lost. I'll just keep my mini goals in my sig and change them to orange as I hit them.

I use the App so can't see the Sidebar :-( But hopefully I will be able to see the Sig shortly.x

Back