Simple Solutions Thinspiration needed!!

Mollybloom

What inspires you all to keep going?

I'm 42 days into Exante TS and I'm hitting a wall. I'm flagging at work and feel like my IQ has dropped about 20 points coz I just can't concentrate anymore!!

I had planned to keep going for another 27 days, then lose the rest of my excess baggage more slowly via healthy diet and exercise... Now I'm just not sure I can manage work, a life and Exante :-(

How do you guys stay motivated and keep it up despite busy lifestyles???

Tips / advice greatly welcomed!

I can see how it can be hard. I am only a week into it, and to be honest finding it quite easy so far. However I know a month down the line will be very difficult! Especially when you see others around you eating lovely food.

2 things keep me going for now.

1 the thought of not being a fat bride and 2 remembering the feeling of fitting into old clothes that have been sat in a wardrobe waiting for you to lose weight so u can get them out again and remembering the last time u had them out you couldn't even get them over your boobs!!

Stick with it- it will be worth it!!

Vicky x

For my thinspiration all I have to do is try on a pair of jeans I used to fit into, then I struggle to get them up over my thighs and I'm reminded about why I'm doing this. Or I look at photos of myself when I was a decent size and remind myself about how much I want to be that person again. And it WILL happen!! See Exante as the shortest and quickest diet you can do, the short term pain is well worth the long term gain. I'm planning on staying on it until I'm a stone away from target and then losing the last stone with either WW or SW so I know my options are still open. That way I can decide whether or not i stay with Exante or switch to a healthy eating plan and I don't feel pressured to stay on Exante. Good luck with sticking with it! Just think of the fast results! xx:)

I just think how nice it will be to wander down the streets in summer in floaty summer dresses without dripping with sweat, legs rubbing, feeling like I'm wobbling x

I have a dress in my wardrobe that I want to wear. I bought it a couple of years ago, and I am determined that this year I will get to a size 12 and be able to wear it. Given the smallest I've been as an adult is about an 20 prior to this, it's an ambitious goal. But looking at this dress really helps keep me focused.

My other real goal is to make sure I set a good example to my daughter, I am so determined not to keep repeating our family history, so I want to get this weight shifted before she understands too much (she's 16 months at the moment)

My avatar!!! What I used to look like!

My wardrobe full of lovely clothes. My grey skinny jeans.

The look on people's faces ;)

look on peoples faces,
more active
and above all wearing some small-medium size clothes

Back