Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Thanks, no actual tummy problems. No bloating, no wind, no groaning...... Nothing.

Had a short work day today as was training. 2.5km.walk beforehand. Then smoothie for breakfast. I tried it with half almond milk half water but found it too thick. Back to all water. Had lunch with me chicken passanda and olives and feta for snacks and had a choc mouse but could only eat half of it.
Early dinner of other half of burger, some haloumi and some courgette. Dozed while watching a film.

Been out for another walk now, 3km and now lying in a hammock in the garden thinking of wine.
15592409052108559924989052183410.jpg

Love the hammock, and what a gorgeous serene spot! I'm having wine, want me to send some over? :)

Re the lack of movement, I know I'm just repeating myself (such a boring old fart I am lol) but seriously get some dried apricots down you or put them in a smoothie. They are the business.

Im sure once the double chia seed has gone it will be fine. What i meant in my post above was that nothing was wrong with my tummy, not that nothing was moving👍

Ooh yeah that looks so relaxing! X

Ok Fiday official weigh has me at
81.4kg with BMI of 35.7

My week was minus 900g minus 600g plus 100g and plus 100g. So an overal lossof 1.3kg.

Not going out for a walk this morning. Going to get to work early instead. Wasnt in the office yesterday but all my work will still be waiting. And i only have a 3 day week next week, bank holiday monday and holidays on friday.

Fantastic loss tipp! Love the hammock photo, not to be a bad influence but dry white / red wine is low carb :classic_roll_eyes:

Fantastic loss tipp! Love the hammock photo, not to be a bad influence but dry white / red wine is low carb :classic_roll_eyes:

Yoo hoo. Yep it would be red or very dry white. But does the alcohol not convert to sugars?

Anyway, had a terrible weekend. Well to clarify i had a wonderful weekend but food wise wasnt good. Darling husband and daughter have all ready gone on holiday so i have the house to myself.... Bliss. Went to Chinese buffet for lunch on friday and had chicken and lots of veg.... No rice, no noodles, no chips. Then had half a burger with some salad, olives and feta. The rest of the weekend then was ketotype foods but also has 3 slices toast, 2packscrisps, 8 lotus biscuits and two bottles wine. It was bank holiday so that was over 3 days.
No exercise fri sat or sunday but had 2 walks today. 3km and 2.5km.
So will continue this week.with a keto approach but need to be careful with fat. Still trying to convince myself the fat is needed but trying to keep it to plant fats rather than animal. Also trying to stretch night time fasting. So had dinner at 5 and plan on taking breakfast to work and having it at 9.
Havent weighed in since friday. Will do tomorrow but not looking forward to it.

Ive packed my clothes for holiday and once again left lots of lovey things in the wardrobe because they dont fit.

Sounds like you're doing pretty well with keto overall - but it's hard, I know to avoid bread and other lovely carby stuff!

Not long until your holiday now woohoo!

100g increase again, over the weekend i had that was good.
Have ordered a small digital scales. So when i get back will try this properly and will work out the macros of a number of recipes and do proper portion control on the fat content in particular. Still looking for a replacement for the porridge in my smoothie, its now half porridge hald almonds... Dont want to lose all the porridge just yet.
No walk this morning or this evening, torrential rain all day. And still no hot water or heat if i get wet.
Talk tomorrow

Just weighed in and those random 100g increases have gone. So moving down again, need to keep it up. Yesterfay had tbe smoothie for breakfast, green veg soup at teabreak, chicken cauliflower coconut snd lime for lunch and have a choc mousse. Then 4 fishfingers, more green veg soup, 1/2 avocado and salad with spinach, cucumber, tomatoe olives and feta. And then half a glass of white wine. I didnt get any exercise at all yesterday, not even a walk to and from my usual car park as im parked in staff car park this week. Well my legscomplained and i woke with a bad leg cramp and had to hop about the floor to ease it. Muscle a bit stiff now and it feels like psrt of it is ripped, its not... It just feels that way. Ive rubbed magnesium cream into it and taken magnesium. Too wet to go out so ive used the jiggler for 15 mins to try and help my circulation.
Plan for today is smoothie at 9 at my desk. Soup at tea break. Lunch is chicken with green beans, cashews and teeny bit soy sauce. Half a mousse. As said im not a dessert person but it does stop me getting hungry. A full one is too much so going to make them smaller. One tin coconut milk makes three so will stretch that to 6. I do have smaller containers that i use for dips. Then dinner should be a poachef egg, avocado and brocolli or asparagus.
Thats the plan😊

Oh you've got me wanting chicken coconut curry now, I have all the ingredients at home so will have that tonight.

Another herbal thing you might want to consider is horse chestnut, very good for leg veins.

Weekend doesn't sound too bad tipp, I always struggle over the bank holiday. At least the gain was just temporary. Regarding the alcohol I believe the low carb stuff is fine (so dry wine and spirits) and it doesn't kick you out of ketosis, but it stops fat burning temporarily as your body will burn the alcohol off first. Probably why my weight loss is so slow, but I don't care, love wine too much :classic_big_grin:

How long until your holiday now? You must be ready for it.

Back