Tipperary wobbles into 2024

I also bought this last week. Saw it and picked it up for €2 possibly in Flying Tiger.
Larger than A5 not quits A4 it has lots of space. I javent used it as i currently have a lovely diary i use. But well worth it for anyone who likes the wriitten form of tracking

View media item 4868

View media item 4869

View media item 4870

Oooh looks great Tipp - I love Tiger stuff, you need to browse regularly and then bingo there's a real gem :).

Going to have a look at that Keto book too, it looks like just what you need, with the Yes/No lists.

Its heavy and pricey at €30. But i prefer to walk into a shop and browse for what i want

I like that diary. That’s the sort of thing I would of bought when I could exercise, then probably filled it in for a few days and then forget to do it again lol x

My halo is glowing😇.

Ive have a nice 2019 diary right now thatets say is about 50%

I get a diary most years with good intentions and some don’t even get touched with a pen lol x

Morning all. Just been out for a quick 2km walk a bit later today as i have the morning off work to go for an interview.
Also went for a 3km slow walk after dinner last night so am getting some exercise finally. Dinner was 2 bacon medallions, a poached egg and asparagus.

So i got very annoyed last night with an app. So annoyed in fact that i left a review. So i downloaded a keto app with a VEGAN section. Looked at the shopping list which had 20 eggs, a 1lb butter and 6 types of cheese. So left a review and a few hours later got a message from the developers saying something like there are all different types of vegetarian, to leave the eggs out and have vegetable butter. I said in the review that this fundamental mistake called all the info in the app into question. Ive deleted the app and annoyingly to respond to the developer i would have to dowload it again. So annoyed with them.

Found it, here is a screen shot of my review and the developers response. Its even worse than i thought, they have no idea what vegan is.
I know im not vegan, i am eating chicken now to boost my protein. Im looking at vegan recipes as looking for options to reduce eggs and dairy. But too me this shows a complete lack of knowledge and i feel it should even be reported

View media item 4871

I agree, if they donr have the basic understanding of the concepts how can anything else they say be believed.

Interview went fine, again for a panel so its take a number and wait. It would mean being closer to home. Ideally a move around Nov would suit, as the weather is getting bad but also i will have actually worked up my holiday entitlement which i will have taken

Sitting in a coffee shop having a chicken satay salad and trying to find all the peanuts. Have some chicken pasanda out for dinner but will be late home as working late and then have a meeting.
Breakfast was later today and i wasnt hungry for it. Trying to compress my eating hours into less but stuck with work and travel hours. Goung to buy a lidded beaker and take smoothie to work and have it at my desk.
Some bathroon information so dont read if its to much for you. Slight constipation this morning but i put that down to two lots of chia seeds yesterday, one in smoorhie and one in chocolate mousse. So will go back ro flax in breakfast and keep chia for dessert or snacks. The seeds were soaked and i am downing water now.
Another slight drop on scales so actually looking forward toofficial weigh in in Friday

Well done with all the walks and I really hope you get the job tipp!

Haha they are clueless. How can they even have the word vegan attached to it if you have to change a load of the items🤦🏻‍♀️ I think they are just jumping on the bandwagon to try and appeal to more people without actually changing anything on the app to cater for vegans x

Im sure they meant vegatarian and youre right jumped on the vegan bandwagon. But a lot lost in translation.

Last edited:
Wow Tipp just catching up! How exciting that you have decided to give keto / low carb a try - it's been an absolute revelation for me and the quick weight loss, especially initially is encouraging. Big gains if you go off track as Susie said but you know what's just water weight not 'real' fat so don't get disheartened. That book looks good, if you're looking for recipes would recommend Martina Slajerova's books. The diet doctor website as mentioned by Susie is also brilliant. I'm not too knowledgeable on vegan keto, but if you stick to allowed veg, nuts and lots of added fats (think coconut oil / milk, olive oil, avocados) you can't go far wrong.

Fair play to you for even trying to lose weight when you have so much going on, best of luck with everything!

Thanks Clareel, as said im.not vegan but dont want too many animals fats. So yes, coconut avocado and nuts are what im looking at. I seem tobe eating chicken with lots of fat.

Only having dinner now, yep very late. I had lunch at 12.30 and some nuts at 4pm. Was late at work and then had a meeting which id reason why. But i wasnt starving like i thought i would be. Having half a beef burger now with some feta and 6 olives.
Didnt get to have another walk this evening.

This all sounds very positive Tipp - sorry to hear the flax bunged you up, as I recall it did the same to me, even though i was drinking gallons of water.

If the 'trouble' continues, spinach and dried apricots move things along for me :).

Thanks Susie, it wasnt the flax it was the chia. I had it twice, once in the smoothie and again in the mousse and that was too much. Ive now replaced the chia in the smoothie with flax.
Up and having tea and going out for a walk. In late today as have training. Still have yesterdays chicken passanda for lunch. And have olives and feta as a snack and another chocolate mousse.

Back