Tipperary wobbles into 2024

I went with a knee lenght white skirt and a long sleeved blue top.

I hope the lasgne lives up to expectations.

The lasagne was good, so good that darling husband never noticed it had no pasta. He said it had lots of vegetables and not much cheese sauce. The only difference i found was that it had more juice than a pasta lasagne as there where no sheets of pasta to soak it up and also the courgette gave off juice.
Another teeny loss so still moving in the right direction. But i misscunted my weight on Friday, it was 76.6 not 76.5kg. Not a big difference but enough to put me off target.

I meant to go swimming yesterday evening but was too tired. I went for a walk but husband and dog came too so a more leisurely pace, leisure rather than exercise. I really need to do swimming to deal with my wobbly bits, my upper thighs and upper arms/underarms/along bra line are all looser now and wobble even more and look even worse.
Will weigh in in Friday and measure my waist, if it has a reduction i have some more clothes to try on. Right now im wearing clothes that i never admitted didnt fit me but knew i was uncomfortable wearing so didnt bother🙄

Great news on the lasagne, I'll give it a try. Wonder if there's a way to squeeze dry the courgette strips? Or maybe spiralise them into courgetti and dry them that way?

Its more that they dont soak up all the juices like pasta does. But tastes great.

Morning, so annoyed with myself😡
Came home last night, ive had a tough two days at work, just totally understaffed and as well as having too much to do everyone is getting cranky.
Got home with the intention of going swimming but was pottering around the house first and then decided i was too tired. Put frozen breaded cod in the oven with about 6 sweet potato fries and poured a glass of white wine. Just having that when daughter came in with baby Theo as he was wide awake and she wanted something for him to do before bed time. So when she went started with another glass of wine to try to chill out. Then husband came home and finished my wine and i went mad, as i had planned what i was having. So he opened more for me, bad idea. For some reason i decided to have a danish cookie, when the sugar hit my mouth i was like a monster and had to have more. I must have had about 10 of them and more wine.
It was enough to not only keep me awake all night but also enough to have me berating myself about it🙄.
So now im tired, i have a headache, and i still have another crazy day at work to face. Ive just had toast cos i didnt want to face the drive on an empty stomach
Scales shows another teeny drop but im sure last night will show on tomorrows weigh in.
Just so annoyed with myself.
Anyway, off for a shower

Aww hun I'm sorry the sugar monster got you but it sounds like circumstances conspired against you there!

Don't fret - honestly, it does no good at all except make you feel worse. Just focus on the fact that you've had some really good days over the last week, where everything did go to plan - but it's also easy to forget that we're not always in control of our eating plans.

Having my smoothie now and was starving for it even though i had toast

Oh, Tip! I missed that the sugar monster visited you! Shake yourself off. Forgive yourself. And the climb back on thd keto IF horse......

Thanks today wss ok after all even though wine wss involvef, 😉
Smoothie at 10.30, chicken passanda at 1pm, peanuts at 4pm and an omlette at 6pm. So a good bit of food but all on plan.

Morning all, hopped on the scales and a small gain. It will be difficult to make this weeks target, especially as i missposted last Fridays official weigh in weight, it was 100g heavier than i thought.
Good meals planned for today, smoothie for breakfast at 11am and lassgne for lunch at 2pm.
I havent been exercising this week, its much too wet to go for a walk. I cant swim in the morning as i have daughter to give a lift to. And im just too tired to leave the house in the evening to go to the pool. Im not even taking 2 flights of stairs 4 times a day and my legs and lungs have noticed the difference.

Went to a health food shop by work yesterday. They sell nuts and seeds in bulk, you just fill a paper bag and weight them. I got seasame seeds, dessicated coconut and flaxseed. I normally buy milled flaxseed, about €10 for 500g. I got whole flaxseed from them for €4 for about the same amount. My brain was saying its not milled, but then it kicked in saying i put it in the bullet smoothie maker anyway so it makes no difference. So i made a good saving.

Oh that's fab news on the seeds, especially as the shop is plastic free - wish we had something like that here.

And it will take but a second to whizz it round in the blender :).

Have you tried making any low carb bread yet? I'm going to try the fatboy bagels on the weekend.

So overall it was a stay the same this week

Friday 23rd August 2019

Weighed Friday 23rd Aug previous Aug16th
76.5kg was 76.5kg
BMI 33.6 was 33.6
Waist 104cm was 107cm
Looking for a 750g loss next week 75.75kg

Mini goal 1: weight loss over 10%
Mini goal 2: waist below 100cm

Mostly food was ok but no exercise at all and did have more wine than planned.

Ah well, on i go.

STS is great, Tipp, particularly when you look back over your food/vino for the week and see a few unplanned moments in there that you thought might take their toll x

Yep, and waist has dropped. Everyone at work now knows im doing keto. So im being held accountable and have to prove it works.

I love the waist measurement - I must dig out my tape measure! Good job, Tip.

Morning all just in from a walk and had breakfast. It a regular Saturday here after my usual Friday night treat. I was going to come home and cook something but daughter wanted to stop at the chipper. So i got a spice burger and had some chips with it (i had chips with lunch too). I had lots of wine and also some chocolate biscuit cake. I had to take Nurofen twice last night as my hip was really bad and the cake was to get rid of the taste (i have to chew tablets).

Good news bad news, ive lost some weight on my face. It doesnt look so swollen, but that means wrinkles and baggy bits are beginning to show.

Not only will I be wrinkly, I'm growing a blonde beard and grey head hair!

Back