Tipperary wobbles into 2024

The things i have to look forward to😂

Bad weekend for food and drinl and exercise.
Ive had no exercise at all this weekend. I spent most of the time lying flat on the couch as my hip was sore so just rested it.
Im not even walking from a car park or up and down the stairs so getting no exercise in at all. I didnt bother walking at all, i didnt even go shopping. Just so lazy.

I just feel i had a wasted weekend, that i didnt make any effort. Im going out this week and was finally hoping my Cath Kidson trousers would fit.
Ive been having too much wine. Im really trying to cut it out on weekdays. I think ive also been having too much cheese and too many nuts. So need to be careful with them.

Today was good, smoothie at 11, keto lasagne at 1 and dinner just now of chicken burger, wilted spinach and olives. And planning on a walk.
Havent weighed in since Friday, afraid of the scales😱

Wine, cheese, nuts. All good things that are high in calories!! Just too tempting though. I find with things like that if they aren't in the house I won't want them. Easier said than done I know. Maybe try not to see this as a wasted weekend, more learn from it and move on. xx

Just in from a walk, more gentle than i planned as husband came with me

Just hopped on the scales and ive increased by 1kg, a whole kilogram😭.

I knew i felt fat. I need to make sure i get some exercise this week. TOTM so no swimming, i have to be somewhere tonight and tomorrow after work, going out Thursday and hoping to go to Dublin on Friday. I just cant fit it in this week especially as the nights are getting shorter. I just hate being constrained by other peoples timetables😐
Will see if i can out for a walk at lunchtime.

Do you need to increase your fats maybe? Not that I'm a LC expert or anything after just 24 hours! :classic_roll_eyes:

I feel huge too, the hot weather isn't helping. Hope you get time for a walk x

I just need not to eat so much Susie.

Wasnt freeling great today, exhausted all day even though i thought i slept well. Chest feeling a bit tight and was very dizzy and shaky. I thought about taking a paracetamol but then didnt thinking maybe its because i had been taking some lately. Still totally exhausted now but not shaky. I just have such a busy week, im hoping thats all it is.
Smoothie for breakfast and it now has no porridge. Homemade chicken passanda for lunch and some peanuts at 4pm. A chicken burger just now with grilled courgette and thats it for today. Falling asleep already but have to go out to a funeral. Up early tomorrow as need an early start as have an early finish.

Morning, that plus 1kg is now a minus 1kg so back at my starting point again. Dont imagine there will be any more of a drop this week. I dont have a minute to walk or swim and im going out for lunch and drinks tomorrow. And ill ne late home this evening so not sure what or when dinner.

Sorry you felt a bit dizzy - was it the heat, do you think? And you've been rushing around a lot.

But WTG on the loss, that's great!

Nope. Its wasnt the heat cos we havent had any at all. Cinstant rain here. Not feeling too bad today, it felt like a heavy head. Like we are expecting a big thunder storm. It could be a keto affect either.
Will wait and see.

Morning, that plus 1kg is now a minus 1kg so back at my starting point again. Dont imagine there will be any more of a drop this week. I dont have a minute to walk or swim and im going out for lunch and drinks tomorrow. And ill ne late home this evening so not sure what or when dinner.
morning! here to follow.. glad to see that 1kg is now a minus :)

Nope. Its wasnt the heat cos we havent had any at all. Cinstant rain here. Not feeling too bad today, it felt like a heavy head. Like we are expecting a big thunder storm. It could be a keto affect either. Will wait and see.

I've read that it's really important to drink bouillion or stock for the salts when you do keto, so maybe try that?

We had HUGE storms last night, T&L and hail - all very dramatic. And it's now raining again at the moment.

Ive non intentionally been eating a lot of salty cheese and peanuts so im hoping my salt levels are ok. But i suppose without trackng everything its hard to know.

Accidentally out for an early lunch, just the way the schedule went. Having a chicken satay salad. Need to finish work at 4pm but a mountain of stuff on my desk so dont know how

Well got out on time, went and got my hair blow dryed and actually dont like the way he did it.

Funeral was nice, well it was just the removal mass but glad i went and spoke to all the family.

Off to try on clothes, i need some work appropriate but suitable to go out in. And i dont want to go to winter tights and boots yet

Two outfits picked for tomorrow and the weather will decide. If its wet and cold then its black tights and shoes with a short linen dress that i wear mist of the summer on its own but looks great with tights and jewellery. If its dry and i can wear sandals then its the Cath Kidson trousers. They are a bit snug but look fine with a loose top to cover my belly

Back